ch 68 Resurrection of T-Rex

At big green Woo the wise had made an adjustment to the air cooling system. Elephant king blew into the pipes, which now had an ice box attachment, blowing icy air throughout big green. Woo and first squad were shivering in the main room which now had icicles hanging from the ceiling.

"Perhaps my new air cooling system could use a bit more fine tuning" Woo said shivering.

Sonia shivered.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you my ears are frozen" Sonia said

Lin shivered.

"The cold keeps us alert" Lin said.

"If I was any more alert I'd be an ice cube" Sonia said.

Yaksha wrapped himself around Sonia like a blanket making her smile. Flora shivered.

"Plants don't do cold and neither do I" Flora said before sneezing.

Lin wrapped an arm around her and she snuggled into the warmth. Jumpy was shivering as he jumped rope.

"Jump fast stay warm" Jumpy said.

Just then crocodile king entered the room.

"It's a little on the chilly side isn't it?" Crocodile king said before noticing the plate of buns on the table.

"Want me to heat up your buns for you?" Crocodile king said before using his sunbeam on the buns.

Unfortunately he burned them.

"Crocodile king, would you mind melting those icicles? I wouldn't want them falling on anyone" Woo said.

"No problem. I'm top notch when it comes to melting stuff"

Crocodile king was about to blast the icicles when Ray jumped up and blasted them instead. Crocodile king was doused in the resulting water.

"Ha! Didn't mean to rain on your parade there croc king, but I got it covered" Ray said.

Crocodile king blasted the icicle above Ray soaking him in water.

"Covered? More like drenched if you ask me" Crocodile king said.

"Why I otta!"

Lin quickly got between the two and separated them.

"Enough. What is the problem?" Lin asked.

"He is!" They both said.

Just then Apetrully entered the room.

"Mighty Ray. The Crocodile king has been a valued addition to big green for-"

"Way too long" Ray said cutting off Apetrully.

"You've always been jealous" Crocodile king said.

"Of you?! Thats so funny I forgot to laugh" Ray said.

"Well maybe you'll remember how to cry!" Crocodile king said.

The two charged at each other. Lin had an unamused face as he kept them separated with his staff. The girls looked at each other before rolling their eyes and sighing.

"Men" the girls said.

Jumpy passed by the group still jump roping.

"Have competition" Jumpy said.

"May the best blaster win" Lin said.

"I will!" Both blasters said.

Soon the contest began. Everyone was outside as both blasters got ready. Octopus king threw disks in the air and both blasters blasted them. In the end Octopus king couldn't tell who was the winner.