ch 77 Leech king

It was nighttime in a jungle and the 'king of lions' was being attacked by 'pythons'.

"Help! Help me!" The 'king' called out.

Just then first squad arrived. Lin fired his staff at the 'pythons' making them let go of the 'king'. The 'python' dislodged the bamboo shoots and lunged foward. Sonia used her tongue fan on the 'pythons'. Lin hit a 'python' with his staff making the 'python' slither away. Another 'python' prepared to strike. Jumpy wrapped his rope around him and rode on his back. Ray charged his eyes.

"Fear my eyeballs ya giant belly crawler" Ray said blasting the 'python'.

The 'python' shook his head and slithered away. Flora helped the 'king' up.

"Are you Alright your majesty?" Flora asked.

"Yes. The king of lions is fine" the 'king' said.

Lin looked at him suspiciously.

"What were you doing out in this part of the jungle anyway?" Sonia asked.

"The king of lions is ready to go back to big green now" the 'king' said walking away.

Lin looked to the girls and they shrugged.

"Certainly. We will escort you" Lin said.

First squad followed the 'king' unaware of the spying 'pythons'. The 'pythons' laughed to each other before turning flat and slithering away.

The next day at big green Apetrully and Flora escorted the 'king' to Apetrully's room.

"You may rest here in my quarters your highness" Apetrully said before turning to the king.

"You don't seem to be yourself my friend. Should I have Flora examine you?" Apetrully asked.

The 'king' turned away from the two.

"That will not be necessary" the 'king' said.

His eyes glowed and two leeches slithered out.

Meanwhile the rest of first squad was in the main room doing various things. Jumpy was jumping rope, Ray was twirling a banana, Sonia was doing tongue push ups, and Lin was writing in a book. Lin approached Sonia.

"I am creating an illustrated history of big green. So that it's great deeds will never be forgotten. Mystique Sonia, please describe your first day here" Lin said.

"Can't talk, working out" Sonia said.

Lin approached Ray.

"Uh, Mighty Ray, perhaps you can share your-"

"Eh, who remembers that kind of stuff" Ray said.

Lin approached Jumpy but saw he was busy as well. Lin sighed before he got an idea.

Lin searched the halls for Flora but found 'Apetrully' first.

"Commander" Lin called out but 'Apetrully' didn't stop.

Lin walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Commander Apetrully"

'Apetrully' turned around.

"Yes. It is I. Apetrully" 'Apetrully' said.

"I wanted to ask you about your first day here at big green" Lin said.

'Apetrully' got defensive.

"This is not my first day. I belong here" 'Apetrully' said.

"Of course I-I was just asking-"