ch 28 Shark castle

Out at sea was a ship sailing on the water. Up in the crows nest a human spotted sharks approaching the ship. Yelping in alarm he rang the gong to alert the others. Under the water the sharks used shells to drill holes in the ship. Water began flooding the ship.

"Quickly men! Air bubbles on!" The captain said.

Using a bubble machine the crew put air bubbles on their heads before jumping overboard. Meanwhile the captain was writing a message to big green.

"May the current guide ya safely" he said handing the message to a turtle.

The turtle took the message and swam away as the ship fully sunk.

Back at big green Apetrully was painting by the pier. He stopped painting when he noticed the exhausted turtle climbing onto the dock.

"Oh no!"

Helping the turtle up, Apetrully read the message in its mouth.

"Sweet banana pudding!"

In the main room Sonia and Jumpy were watching Ray stack bananas. Flora entered the room breaking his concentration.

"Hey guys, whats-"

"SHH! I'm trying to focus" Ray snapped.

Flora glared and crossed her arms.

"Excuse me for living" she sassed.

Ray carefully put a banana on top of the stack.

"First squad! Report to the naval station at once!" Apetrully said over the intercom.

The loud noise caused Ray to knock over his stack. Ray squeezed a banana in frustration causing it to pop into his mouth. Flora and Sonia laughed.

"Let's go banana brain" Sonia said leaving.

Yaksha hit Ray's head making him spit out the banana.

At the Naval station Apetrully was explaining the situation.

"The sharks have taken a ship hostage. We must make peace with these toothy fish"

The sailor brothers were busy prying barnacles off of Samo.

"Ow! Be careful" Samo said.

"Sailor brothers, is Samo whale ready for departure?" Apetrully asked.

"Commander Apetrully, barnacles have grown all over Samo jamming his cannons. He is not ready for battle" a sailor brother said.

"Battle?" Samo asked nervously.

"Battle?! How absurd! This is a peace mission. I have absolutely no intentions of getting into a battle" Apetrully said getting a plate of gold.

Later on Samo was swimming towards shark castle. Inside Samo, Ray was stacking bananas again while Sonia and Jumpy watched. Flora was reading her book and Lin was drawing with crumpled up papers next to him. Ray was about to stack another banana when a paper ball knocked over his stack. Ray yelled in frustration.

"Hey Lin chung watch it!" Ray said angrily.

"Sorry, I can't find any inspiration for drawing" Lin said.

"Well would you mind not throwing your uninspiration at me!"

Lin didn't answer as he absentmindedly  waved his paint brush. Unknowingly he was painting on a turtle's shell. The turtle spun around as Lin unknowingly painted a beautiful design on the turtle's shell. The other turtles saw this and lined up to get their shells painted. Meanwhile Ray finally completed his banana stack.