ch 31 Octopus castle

At big green Apetrully and Woo the wise were on top of the building.

"There's just something so poetic about the beguiling green shade of big green in the moonlight" Apetrully said.

Meanwhile first squad was sitting in the main room. Ray was talking to Jumpy while holding a mask in his hands.

"Im gonna scare the badoinkers out of the girls with my new skull mask" Ray said putting on the mask and giggling.

Jumpy giggled as well. Ray snuck up on the girls and tapped their shoulders. They turned around revealing that their faces were covered in cucumber slices. Ray screamed as his eyes popped out.

"EEE! Monsters!" Ray exclaimed jumping into Jumpy.

Jumpy caught his eyes and put them back in his head.

"Quit being such a baby, its just our cucumber facial masks" Sonia said.

"The cucumbers are good for the skin and reduce puffiness" Flora explained.

Jumpys eyes went swirly as he started to daydream. He imagined Ray's mask turning into a skull monster. Jumpy got into a fighting stance and kicked the monster. In the real world Jumpy was laughing at his fantasy.

"What are you laughing at!? I was only pretending to be scared. It's good for my eyeballs" Ray said before noticing Jumpys eyes.

"Hey, whats with the swirly eyes?"

Ray looked into Jumpy's eyes and his eyes became swirly as well. Ray was transported into Jumpy's fantasy. Ray sputtered in fear as he saw the skull monster. Ray was about to eat a banana when the monster picked him up and started to slam him on the ground. Back in the real world Ray was being slammed by an invisible force.

"What's he doing?" Sonia asked.

"He must've looked into Jumpy's swirling eyes. He's caught up in Jumpy's fantasy" Mr. no hands said.

Back in his fantasy Jumpy kicked the skull monster, destroying it and freeing Ray. Jumpys fantasy ended and Ray was back in the real world. Ray got up and shook Jumpy's hand.

"Thanks for rescuing me. That skull was merciless"

"Mighty Ray welcome" Jumpy said.

Back ontop of big green Apetrully and Woo the wise were asleep.

"Lovely sweet bananas" Apetrully mumbled in his sleep.

"Lovely sweet encyclopedias" Woo mumbled in his sleep.

Suddenly a noise woke them up making them scream.

"What's that slurping sound!?" Woo asked.

"The banana monsters have come for me at last!" Apetrully said.

They looked down to see the color disappearing from big green.

"The beguiling shade of green!" Apetrully said.

They looked over the side to see the culprits.

"Octopuses!" Apetrully said.

"Octopi. They're using their ink powers to suck all the color from big green" Woo explained.

"Hey! Octopuses! Come back with our colors! We must send first squad to get our colors back right away" Apetrully said.

First squad entered the naval station and rode Samo towards Octopus castle.

Meanwhile the octopi swam back to Octopus castle where the zebras were handing out lollipops.

"Good job Octopuseses, here's the lollipops Master Highroller promised you" Sparky black said.