ch 50 Pangolin castle

At big green Flora was in her room tending to her garden. She hummed as she watered her plants unaware of the shadow creeping behind her. She stopped humming when she felt a presence behind her. When she turned around she was face to face with the maw of a giant carnivorous plant. The plant roared at her but instead of fear there was amusement on Flora's face.

"My, my, somebody's impatient this morning"

Pulling some plant food out of her pocket she tossed it up in the air and the plant gobbled it up.

"Happy now?"

The plant nuzzled up to her and purred.

"Aw, I love you too chompy"

Chompy was no longer the small sapling Flora rescued, he had grown to be taller than Flora.

Just then there was a knock at the door. The door opened to reveal Sonia.

"Hey Flora, hey chompy"

"Hey Sonia, what can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if I could trouble you for some berries?"

"Sure"

Flora grabbed a small sack and walked to her berry bush.

"How many do you want?"

"Oh just fill up the whole bag"

Flora filled up the bag and gave it to Sonia.

"There you go, one bag of berries"

"Thanks Flora"

"So, you making jam or something?"

Sonia started to get nervous.

"Ah, no... I just... really like berries?"

Flora raised her eyebrow but shrugged.

"Whatever you say. Let's head to the main room"

Sonia nodded and left. Flora turned to chompy and pet him.

"I'll be back later ok, you stay out of trouble"

Flora kissed chompys head and followed after Sonia. When they entered the main room it was a mess. Lin's art supplies were all over the floor.

"Mighty Ray have you been rummaging through my painting supplies?" Lin asked.

"Oh yeah, cause I'm Mr. Artsy fartsy" Ray said sarcastically.

Lin looked at the girls and they shrugged. Mr. no hands foot bath was knocked over.

"Alright which one of you heros double timed it to my foot bath!?" Mr. no hands said.
"Not JumpyYYYY!" Jumpy said slipping on the water.

Flora grabbed him with her vine whip before he could crash.

"These acts of vandalism are most curious" Lin said.

"Relax Lin chung theres nothing to blow your stack of-"

Ray stopped when he noticed an empty jar of peanut butter at his feet. Ray picked up the jar in shock. The shock quickly turned into rage.

"MY PEANUT BUTTER! WHO ATE MY PEANUT BUTTER!?"

Ray slammed a button sending an alarm all throughout big green. Baboon king, crocodile king and tiger king made their way to the main room.

"Mighty Ray you know its against regulations to hit the emergency alarm without cause" Mr. no hands said.

"We have an intruder! No one here would dare eat my peanut butter! I'll search big green till I find 'em, who's with me!?" Ray said.

Everyone left the main room to search but Sonia stayed behind.