ch 63 The eyes of Mighty Ray pt 1

In a field near big green first squad was being attacked by the flying fish army.

"I am Mighty Ray!" Ray said before blasting his eyes.

The battle had begun. Jumpy used his rope attack to deflect the flying fish. Lin used his staff but the fish bit it holding on to it. Lin shook off the fish but one stayed on the end. Lin fired his staff shooting the fish off. Sonia and Flora were fighting side by side. The fish grabbed onto Yaksha and Flora's hair.

"Hair! Hair! Hair!" Flora exclaimed in pain.

Sonia knocked the fish off of them with her tongue.

"I don't get it! Why are they attacking us when we did nothing to provoke them?" Sonia asked.

"Well they're doing plenty to provoke us!" Ray said blasting the fish.

The fish were swarming Ray. Jumpy used his rope attack to protect Ray. Jumpy then used his rope as a whip. The flying fish caught it and tied up Jumpy with it. Jumpy fell and the fish swarmed Ray again. Ray tried to shake them off of him.

"That all you got!? My grandma hugs me tighter than this!" Ray said.

Sonia and Flora were still fighting together. Sonia used her tongue attack but the fish caught it.

"Ow! Bad fish! Bad!" Sonia said.

Before Flora could help the fish used Sonia's tongue to tie them up. Only Lin and Ray were left fighting. The flying fish were squeezing Ray.

"C-cant...breathe!" Ray struggled to say.

The fish squeezed him so hard that his eyes popped out.

"My eyes!" Ray exclaimed.

The girls got untied as the flying fish formed a whirlwind and left.

"Careful! Nobody step on my eyes!" Ray said.

The girls looked around but couldn't find them.

"I don't see them" Sonia said.

"Very funny" Ray said thinking Sonia was messing with him.

"She's not joking, we can't find them!" Flora said.

Lin used his panther vision to look into the whirlwind. Inside he saw Ray's eyes. Lin turned to Ray sadly.

"Im sorry Mighty Ray, your eyes...are gone" Lin said.

Ray gasped.

First squad went back to big green where Apetrully tied a blindfold around Ray's eye holes.

"Ray not see forever?" Jumpy asked worried.

"No. I vow that first squad will not rest until we have restored your sight" Lin told Ray in determination.

"Mighty Ray's eyes are as ancient as they are powerful. In the wrong head those eyes could destroy the entire hidden kingdom" Apetrully said.

"You suspect the flying fish were working for someone more sinister?" Lin asked.

"For that answer we must journey to a place as mystical as the eyes" Apetrully said.

"I'll go too. You need a hero to replace Mighty Ray" Mr. no hands said.

"Replace me!? I am Mighty Ray! I'm better than anyone here and I'll prove it!" Ray said.

"Mighty stubborn" Jumpy whispered to Flora.

"I heard that. They didn't steal my ears ya know" Ray said.

"It is essential that Mighty Ray accompany us" Apetrully said.