ch 38 Deer castle

At big green Apetrully, out of his disguise, was stacking bananas in his room.

"At last! It is almost finished" Apetrully said before sighing blissfully.

"It makes my monkey heart flutter with loveliness to see delicious yellow fruits stacked with such neatness and order. Hmm... Mighty Ray has the messiest room in big green. I must teach him the fluttering joy of orderly neatness" Apetrully said before heading to Ray's room, not realizing he is still out of disguise.

In Ray's room stuff was all over the floor. Ray was punching a punching bag.

"Take that stupid punching bag!" Ray said.

Apetrully opened Ray's door and frowned at the messy room.

"Mighty Ray! Look at this cluttery mess!"

Ray turned around and was surprised.

"A monkey? There's no monkeys in big green"

Apetrully panicked when he realized that he was not in disguise. Apetrully slammed the door and rushed back to his room. Once inside he swiftly put on his disguise.

"How could I be so careless!? The humans of big green would freak out if they knew their commander was a monkey"

Once his disguise was on Apetrully returned to Ray's room.

"Look at this cluttery mess"

"Did you see a monkey in the hall?" Ray asked.

"A monkey? In big green?" Apetrully said before laughing.

"Oh heavens, how absurd. Your room is a disgrace. You must learn the joy of neatness and order"

Apetrully sped around the room stacking Ray's things in a neat pile by the door.

"See how neatly I have stacked your belongings"

Ray smiled and clapped.

"COMMANDER APETRULLY!" Woo the wise said slamming the door open.

The door knocked over Apetrully and the pile.

"Now its messy again" Ray said.

"We have just received notification that the deer are capturing humans out by the magnetic mountains" Woo said.

"Oh dearest me! I must convince the deer to join our noble cause. But I want this room orderly when I get back" Apetrully told Ray before leaving.

Ray hopped onto his bed.

"Apetrully doesn't have time to check up on my messy room" Ray said before chuckling.

Later on Apetrully flew his helicopter to deer castle. Apetrully entered the castle with a wagon of gold, passing caged humans on the way. Apetrully gasped before he saw deer king stacking cards. Sparky white was next to him but his brother was nowhere to be seen.

"Deer king, what a beautifully ordered stack of cards. Why would a king who creates such beauty want to cage these humans?" Apetrully asked.

"The humans sneak in and topple the cards" Sparky white said.

"What? My dear deer king, you must not believe the lying tongues in the zebras lying mouths" Apetrully said unaware of Sparky black behind a pillar.

"It's the humans that lie! They always lie" Sparky white said turning the king's attention away from the cards.

Sparky black used a slingshot to knock over the card stack, making it look like Apetrully did it.

"Look! This awful person has toppled your cards!" Sparky white said.