What is the source of his hatred? He looks at me like he had a history of me with bad memories. Why? Why me? I kinda liked his personality. Now the hatred he spread was the only thing i was also feeling.

"I hate you, scaramouche."

♤♡◇♧

What a morning, rainy.
I looked out of the window to see how the thunder was covering the sky around the Tenshukaku. I always loved rain, the feeling of its drops falling on the ground and its lovely sound. Rain felt like a depressing day, the worst things that had happened in my life was on a rainy day but i couldn't help but to love it.

Scaramouche was like rain too, cold, sad and he hurt me but i couldn't stop loving the way he was. He was somehow special.

The day mom died was a cloudy day. I was a kid and playing around the shrine with my little doll. It was a strange guest when mom was talking to them and some shrine maiden came to me instantly and said i should go inside of the shrine to play.

I agreed cause i had more toys there in my room and went straight there. When i heard yae miko's screaming, i got out and my mom was laying there on her own covered in blood. Nobody ever told me how it happened, they all kept it a secret from me and when i grew up i came into a conclusion someone stabbed my mom but never knew who they were.

I got out crying near my mother's dead bloody body "mama! Mama! Don't leave me mama, I'm gonna miss you. Please mama, what am i suppose to do with no you and daddy around?"

She moved a bit towards me with her usual unfading smile "y/n! You'll never be lonely when you have me in your heart."

Miko came closer sitting next to her "I'm sorry, i didn't think this would happen otherwise i wouldn't have leave you alone with him."

"Lady Guuji, y/n, forgive me for not being careful as always."

That was when rain steped in,

Then she closed her eyes and i called her over and over again, it was over. Even our heartless miko cried on that day, i understood lady guuji really cared for people she was close to.

But mother was gone forever, I never understood who was the 'he' miko mentioned, they never told me.

I snapped out of my thoughts. Today was my resting day, i had two days off every week and it was my first day.

What am i suppose to do? I heard everyone usually stay at the Tenshukaku resting, that includes scaramouche but i wasn't in a mood for that. I want to get out for a day, go and see my family, miko, kuki and others. I had enough of everyone here, there were nice people to hangout with in the Tenshukaku but i wanted to set my soul free from the pain  scaramouche was causing me. I needed a break.

I packed some of my stuff and wore my lovely dress, i was kinda happy i can go out with a normal outfit rather than wearing the shrine maiden one. Miko used to force me to wear it everywhere, how could i blame her? She loved her shrine maidens be seen all across her beloved electro nation.

I got out of my room walking my way out of the Tenshukaku. Everyone were around the palace hanging out, Tenshukaku always been busy with people around. The funny thing was that in this rainy days, there were more people out of the palace. What is wrong with them?

It was lovely how busy people were in spite of their day off. They were spending time together and having fun around the palace. The parents who worked here with their cute children, the shogunate army colleagues talking with one another and the rest of them leave to visit their families.

Family! I hate how my life turned out to be, i had family but not anymore. Maybe i was destined to lose my mom or never lay an eye on my father, mother always talked about how kind and caring man he was.