Chapter 31

Emily Pov

*sure Emily's whats the matter*

* do you still like me*

*of course i do Emily, i love you and always will * i smiled back there is still a chance of been able get Josh back but Amy

*Are you and Amy together*

*im not sure Emily we kissed last night and I like her but it doesn't feel the same as when I was with you* I smiled to Josh

*Emily do you still like me if there's a chance of getting you back, I will tell Amy no, as I said im always here for you I love you*

*Josh I dont just like you I love you and I only realised my feelings when I heard about you and amy* I looked down and Josh leaned across and tilted my chin  up and placed his lips on mine and my stomach went craz. Both of us smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

*Ive missed you Emily* Josh quietly spoke before kissing me again

*Does this mean we are back together* I spoke to Josh whispering even though we were the only people around

*Id love get back with you Emily, but you have to understand that I am going to be a dad and im going to be part of my babys life*

* I understand Josh im not asking for you too choose* josh leaned into kiss me and started to peddle back as a man was waving us in.

4 Weeks later

Emily Pov 

I scrunched up my eyes at the sound of the alarm, I was so comfy I really didnt want to move, I was really happy as Josh leaned over me to turn of the alarm and layed  down so I snuggled into his chest wanting to fall back asleep.

*Emily come on wake up, its jaymi and ollys wedding in a few hours* I bolted up as I remembered why the alarm was set, josh got up and ran to the bathroom to make sure he had a shower first, he has to be with Jaymi in a hour it was no wonder he was rushing around.

While i waited for josh finsh in the bathroom i rang Maisie and she was coming over to help me get ready and she was also invited to the wedding, as she has got close to the boys since i moved back in with Josh. 

Jaymi Pov 

I was slightly nervous about getting married but was very excited i cannot wait to see Olly at the church.  I was oready dressed and everyone was here apart from Josh, but he is never on time for anything i just hope he gets here before the cars arrive. I sipped on my champagne to try and calm down and laughed at George who was hypo from drinking coffee since 5 this morning.  I heard the door open and josh came bolting in i was thankful that he was oready in his suit. 

We arrived at the church and i made my way to the front and i was shaking from head to foot as everyone arrived the church it  was packed with my family and Friends and few famous people ive meet over the past year.   The music came on which meant that Olly had arrived i turned to face the front and my legs began to shake as i saw Olly walking down the aisle, once my eyes locked onto Olly's my heart skipped a beat.

Olly Pov

I was finally married to Jaymi and everything was amazing, everyone was having fun dancing around and it was an amazing after party. I tabbed my glass making everyone be quiet and looked at me and Jaymi i decided that i should start the speeches before everyone got drunk and we all forgot 

*Jaymi, today has been the best day of my life, i would like to thank everyone who has turned up to the wedding*  i only kept my speech short as i knew there was a few speechs and i didnt want anyone get bored. Iit was Jaymis turn to do his speech 

*Olly, to the most fantastic man on this earth, i love you and today has been the best day of my life too, i would like to thank Josh, JJ and George for helping us plan this wedding without you three there would be no wedding. I would also like to thank  Ollys family for welcoming me in and accepting me, now i hope you all enjoy the night* 

Rylan, JJ , josh and George also did small speech's and everyone carried on partying, everyone was having an amazing time, Rylan was drunk and falling over Olly Murs. All the couples were on the dance floor.  Today was hoesntly the best day of my life and i cannot wait to go on our honeymoon to egypt.