Chapter 25

9am

JJ pov

me and Maisie have waited at the police station all night. We were both really tired but we didn't want to leave until we knew what was happening to Jaymi and to see if Emily was ok. I have tried and tried to ring Jody but not heard anything back i assume she is back at the house. I had not told anyone what was happening as i didn't want people to worry until i know what is happening. I walked up to the front desk to see if there was any news about Jaymi and Emily

*hello, is there an update for Jaymi or Emily* i spoke to the policeman who had been sat behind the desk all night.

*Like i said sir i will update you with any information but i think you should go home you cannot stay here all day* the policeman seemed to be getting angry but it has been hours i was expecting Emily to be out now she was only giving a statement. I walked back across to Maisie and sat down on the hard chairs *No news, and he said we shouldn't stay here* Maisie looked across the room to the man behind the desk *Ive stayed here all night I'm not moving until i at least speak to Emily* I was about to speak as i heard the door open and Emily was stood with a police women she quickly ran across the waiting room and hugged Maisie. Once the two let go of each other they both broke down in tears. *Are you OK Emily* i spoke softly hugging both the girls.

*No, i just need go home now* Emily sobbed into my chest.

*You go home i will wait for Jaymi, did they tell you anything whilst you were in there*

*No, i had to give a statement of the events and they think i will have to give evidence in court but they haven't mentioned Jaymi*

*you go home Emily i will wait for Jaymi, but i am here for you if you need to chat* i pulled Emily into a hug and she whispered *Thank you* into my ear. A few moments later i was left alone in the waiting room, i was not leaving until i heard what is happening with Jaymi.

Jodys Pov

I woke up and quickly realised i wasn't in my own bed i looked around and it looked like a posh hotel.I felt someone stir in the bed next to me and it was Harry shit i thought to myself i cannot even remember getting back to the hotel the last memory i had was dancing with all of one direction but i know that was only around 11pm. I quickly pulled back the covers and was thankful to see that i was still in my dress from the day before. I slowly sat up to leave the bed and my head spun once i placed a foot on the ground i realised i must of had alot to drink as i was still drunk and not even hungover.

I pulled the covers over me, and placed my head back on the pillow to go sleep i couldn't make my way home in this sate i need to sleep of the drink. I was slowly drifting back into sleep as i felt a huge arm go across my stomach i quickly opened my eyes and shoved Harry's arm off me. I looked at harry and give him the What do you think your doing look. I shuffled so i was at the very end of the bed to make distance between me and harry. He pouted as i moved *You didn't mind me touching you when we kissed last night* What i thought to myself shit me and Harry kissed and i cannot even remember it,what have i done i instantly felt guilty because of JJ.

*What* i quickly answered. *Dam how drunk were you Jody, you couldn't of forgot surely* I nodded and a tears started streaming down my face. Harry sat up and moved closer to me and put his arm across my shoulder to pull me into a side hug but i moved his arm before he could. *Harry what am i going to do if JJ finds out it will be over and i love him* Harry sat thinking for a few seconds *Don't tell him, it was only a drunken kiss* It might of only been a drunken kiss to Harry but to me i felt like i cheated on JJ and he didn't deserve that. *I can't i will have tell him*

Jaymi Pov

I have been sitting in the cell for hours, when we first arrived at the police station i was told i couldnt make a statement until i was sober, but i was not even that drunk i just wanted to get out of here and go back to Olly and make sure Emily was ok. I just hope that the police believe the truth that i was defending Emily because if i get done for Assault that will be my career gone and most probely my fiance. The little hatch opened and the police officer looked through and soon as i moved from the bed he came into the room. *Right sir please can you breathe into this* I had to breathe into a machine that checked the alchol in your system i only thought they were used for drunk drivers but obviously not the machine flashed a green light, i was so happy this means i can finally give my statement and hopefully get the chance to go home. *Are you ready to give your statement* the police officer asked after putting the machine back in his pocket i nodded in approval. We walked down a long corridor and you could hear people screaming and kicking of in the cells.

We arrived at a interview room and a women was sitting one side of the table and 2 police officers at the other side and a machine was on the table i think its what records the interview i walked into the room and the women pointed to the chair next to her so i sat down. *Hi im Mandy your solicitor do you want to talk to me before the interview or making your statement staright away* I didn't want to speak to this women it wasn't like i was going to make up what happened so i decided to get on with the interview. I had many questions asked and i felt nervous as two policemen were asking loads of difficult questions, i was been treated like i killed someone not defined a girl. After a 40 minute interview the police had all they needed and i was took back to my cell what i thought to myself why am i back here i thought after the interview i would of been aloud to go home i was begging to panic that they didn't believe me and i couldn't go prison i wouldn't be able to cope without seeing Olly and my family.

1 hour later

I was took back to the interview room and my solicitor was in there and i was shocked when there were no police offers.

*Jaymi after speaking to magistrates courts if you plead guilty to assault you will get 40 hours community service with it been your first offence* What i thought to myself i am not pleading guilty i did not do it, the women carried on speaking

*If you plead not guilty you will have to go to court, and you could get up to 6months prison sentence* so i have a choice admit to something i haven't done and get community serve or go to courts and maybe get a prison sentence.

*I will go to court i am not pleading guilty to something i haven't done* The women looked down at her papers and ticked a few boxes

*Jaymi with it not been a serious offence and your first conviction the police have grated you bail but you are not allowed within 250 yards of mark , the court date will be in 2days time at 11am magistrates courts London* I nodded to show i understood i was in shook that i was going have to go to court over this. Two police officers walked back into the room and gave me my keys and phone which had been took off me before i got put in the cell and i was free to leave.

I walked across the waiting room and saw JJ was in the corner asleep i was shocked he was still here it was now dinnertime he must of stayed all night. I nudged JJ and he quickly woke up, *Jaymi are you ok , whats going to happen* Jj spoke as soon as he saw it was me waking him up. *its not good JJ, ive got go court in 2 days and if im found guilty of assault i may get up to 6months prison sentence* JJs mouth opened wide at what he just heard * Come on JJ i want to go home now, i need get out of these clothes* I tried to act like i was fine with going to court but i was really scared i couldn't cope in prison.