Chapter 1

JJ pov

*im wide awake* no i thought to myself rubbing my eyes i was so tired, i did not want to hear my alarm going off. I turned over and switched off the alarm trying not to wake Jody up who was sleeping next to me, as we only got back from the gig at 3am and it was only 8am so she must of been really tired, but i was really busy i have got go to Jaymi's house later to organise the stag do i am really excited, i cannot believe Jaymi is marrying Olly in 2months. we arranged to met at Ollys which was a few hours drive away, so me and Jody planed on driving there and stopping off at a shopping mall, to get some new clothes.

I sneaked out of the bed and went downstairs to cook me and Jody some breakfast as i was under a strict diet and excise plan by my manager, it was put into place so i would look good, for the tour and i was working on my six pack for all the topless photo shoots for our calendar . I was planning on making tomatoes on toast and taking Jody breakfast in bed.

Whilst i was waiting for the toast to cook i went on twitter, and had loads of morning tweets of our fans, having over 1million followers meant alot of tweets so i tried to tweet fans back as much as possible. I tweeted a few fans back, and tweeted about my exciting day ahead planning Jaymi's stag doo, the interactions went crazy so i logged of, before it crashes my phone and carried on cooking breakfast.

Georges Pov

Me and Jess were in the London bridge hotel, as it was too far travel back home and get back to Ollys house for tea time. Morning beautiful i said to Jess as she stirred in her sleep, slowly kissing her forehead. She responded with a little smile, Jess really hated mornings especially when we have to get up early but today we were going to see Natalie, who is a close friend of mine. I have not seen Natalie in a few weeks as ive been busy recording our album as the single was a great hit and reached number 1 the week it was realised.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower, purposely singing loudly to wake Jess up we had to met Natalie at 10am and it was oready gone 9. By time i got out of the shower jess was oready awake and straightening her lovely brown hair. I walked across to Jess and placed my head on her shoulder.

guess what beautiful?

What she responded looking really confused watching me through the mirror.

we have been together for nearly a year, i cannot wait for 3 more weeks, i have a Surprise

for you.

aww what tell me Georgy what do you have planned.

You going have to wait, I love you i said as i slowly kissed her cheek.

Love you too.

I walked across the room to get dressed, i loved winding my girlfriend up she does not like suprizes much, but i know she will love this Surprise , I've booked us a weekend break to paris. I don't get to see much of Jess because of promoting the single and doing various gigs, so i want to spend the weekend alone with her and make it special.

I walked out the hotel hand in hand with Jess and there were loads of fans, i signed a few pictures and took a few photos, i felt bad for not stopping talking but i really had to leave to see Natalie, as she was working at 4 so we literally only had a couple of hours to catch up. We Jumped into the taxi, with abit of help from the hotel bouncers, and traveled to the outskirts of London, we arranged to meet at Natalie's local coffee shop as there would not be as many fans and i would get chance to have a good catch up with my best friend and spend sometime with her and Jess.