Chapter 19

Maisies Pov

Emily got out the taxi and she looked at me and broke down, tears streamed from her eyes i let go of Sams hand and ran to my friend and grabbed her into a bear hug, Emily sobbed into my chest i did not speak to her for a few minutes thinking she needed to cry it out. I saw Sam pay for the taxi and pick up Emilys bag and walk across to the stables.

*Emily i promise you everything is going to be ok* I quietly spoke to Emily giving her a small reassuring smile.

*It wont Maisie what makes it worse he did not even tell me he cheat and i was going to ring you this morning he proposed to me last night it was amazing but now everything is ruined*

i was shocked i could not believe Josh had proposed to Emily, normally i would be so excited but it just made the situation, worse Emily must of been really excited and happy when Josh proposed and to find out that he cheated on her and is going to be a dad must of killed her, i hate josh right now he has broke my friends heart.

*Well maybe you should forget about that Emily, are you going to take josh back or you two splitting up*My voice was alittle shaky from the shock of the proposal and i didn't really want to ask the question but i can only help out my friend if i knew what she was thinking.

*Its over, Maisie* Emilys tears got progressively worse all i could do was hug my friend, i felt helpless.

Jodys Pov

I finally arrived at my sisters, i was glad to get away from JJ for abit he kept trying to ring so i put my phone on silent and kept checking it just to see if Emily had rang i was so worried about her i still cannot believe what Josh has done to her, i doubt i will ever be able to forgive him i hate cheats. I knocked on my sisters front door, and realised she wasn't at home. Great i thought to myself i just made a 2 hour trip for nothing i knew i should of rang before setting off but i was mad and just drove. I deiced to drive back and go get ready for the Girly night at my flat.

Joshs Pov

I arrived at the yard and i couldn't see Maisie or Emily, i could just see a small boy walking a horse to the field he was my only way of trying to find Maisie i just hope she is with Emily i quickly sprinted across the yard to the boys, once he turned around i noticed it was Sam masis boyfriend. When he saw me he quickly took the horse to the Field and locked the gate, i have only met Sam once before but i think he recognized.

*Hey Sam, is Maisie here*

*yeah shes over by the hay behind the stables but i dont think its a good idea you go to her* What why i thought to myself why couldn't i go see his girlfriend this must mean that she is mad with me, or maybe she is with Emily.

*Why not Sam i only want ask her something* Sam stayed quiet for a few seconds before he harshly spoke

*Shes with Emily, and shes really upset your broke her heart i cannot believe you have done that too her*

My heart sunk even a guy who ive met once knows what i have done and was angry at me. I just shook my head and started to walk across the yard holding back the tears, i needed to see my girlfriend i dont care what Sam said its my choice and this is my only chance of getting her back or at least speaking to her.

I walked behind the stables and saw Emily and Maisie talking, i could see that Emily had been crying as her eyes were all red and puffy it broke my heart to see her so sad but i was so happy that Maisie had managed to stop her crying i was so thankful that Emily had someone to turn to. I walked towards the girls and Emily stood up and backed up as if she was scared of me i didn't know what to do my own fiancee was backing away from me,