Chapter 15

jaymi Pov

I woke up by George and chloe giggling behind me,it was oready 10pm and we still had about a hour before we arrived back home. I was so happy to be going home for the weekend i missed Olly and all my family. I slowly wriggled away from Hayley who was asleep on my shoulder i quickly replacing my body with a pillow so she would not wake up.

I walked past Chole who gave me a cheeky grin, what she done i thought to myself. What chole what you done? George and Her let out a huge laugh and Chloe held up her phone. It was a picture of me fast asleep, with my mouth open the photo was awful. Delete it i teased, Chloe hit the delete button much to my surprise. George giggled *she may of deleted it mate, but i doubt our whole fan base has* no i thought to myself, looks like she posted the photos somewhere online, i tickled chole *i will get you back*. once i tackled Chloe to the floor she was in fits of giggles. I stood up and continued to the kitchen area to make us all coffee.

1 hour later

We all arrived back in London i was so happy to see my own house, the driver took me back first as i was going to stop at mine and Ollys. we were all going back home to our boyfriend / girlfriends and all the girls were going back to Georges as he had a massive spare bedroom. *Bye everyone see you tomorrow * we were having a massive party at joshs house, we were going to go to the club but Josh wanted it just to be close friends and family so he deiced he wanted a house party.

JJ pov

I walked in the living room and tripped up over a big pile of stuff, landing straight on my face. jody and Somaira were in fits of giggles. *what on earth is all this stuff* i was so confused it was a massive pile of random objects

*its all Somaira shes going take it back to hers, a taxi is coming in about a hour, shes practically lived with me whilst you were away JJ and guess what* My girlfriend had a huge smile on her face, she was defiantly excited over something.

*What?*

*Somaira got me one Direction tickets for next month for my birthday im so excited* It was funny seeing Jody get so excited as i just think our fans must do this when they buy tickets to see me and the boys. I did not tell jody but zayn is invited to the party tomorrow it was a surprise as i knew, jody and Somaira were huge fans and so were the girls from the stag doo. I found out he was coming a few days back as josh invited him but we decided not to tell anyone.

Me , jody and somaira sat talking about them going to see one direction, i have never seen these two girls so happy in all my life, i was happy that they were making plans for when i was on tour as i didnt want Jody sitting at home waiting for me to return.

NEXT DAY PARTY TIME

Georges pov

I was stuck with 5 girls getting ready in my flat, It was manic they were all so stressed i was giggling to myself i wouldn't like to be here whilst the girl got ready to go on a night out we were only going to Joshs house. Jess came down the stairs in a tank top and skinny jeans she looked amazing. *You look beautiful babe* I said whilst slowly kissing Jess. All the girls finally came down after about 2 hours, we were only 1 hour late. Once we arrived at Josh's.

I walked in joshs house and he lead us to the spare room which was huge, he had set up disco lights and around the room there were various drinks and different drinking games, i could see tonight getting very messy as me and the boys have been busy and had not time to party. Jaymi introduced the girls to olly, who were so excited to finally meet him and everyone was getting on great.

somaira Pov

I was standing next to jody gossiping, JJ has offered for me to stop at his in the spare room so i could go the party, i was so thankful i loved how close me and JJ have come over the past few months. I turned around as a arm knocked into my back, I could not believe who was standing in front of me it was Zayn from one direction, my mouth opened into a huge O i was trying not to fangirl as he was a mate of the boys i didnt want to seem crazy.