Chapter 24

Continued

*Get Of Me* i screamed and wriggled under the boys grip but he was to strong, he quickly put his hand to my mouth as i continued screaming. My whole body shuttered under his touch i was scared i know he was planning on raping me. *come on babe we can do this the hard or easy way* He whispered into my ear, his voice was sharp and i could tell he was getting angry but i wasnt going to just stand there and let him Rape me.

He removed his big hand from my mouth allowing me to breathe and quickly forced his lips onto mine *Get of* I tryed to speak whilst he was kissing me. His free hand was placed on my leg and was slowly getting higher i soon regretted wearing a short dress. I flinched as his hand reached the button of my dress, he moved his lips to get breathe and i screamed but i knew it was no good the corridor was really long and the music in the nightclub was really loud but i wasn't going to give in to the boys. He placed his lips back onto mine, and his hand traveled past my dress and was inches away from my underwear . i managed to free my right hand by wigging i quickly pushed him back and screamed *HELP* I was trying to run away when the boy grabbed hold of me and pushed me up against the opposite side of the corridor *No you don't run, your mine* He whispered into my ears and my whole body went weak i couldn't fight anymore i wasn't strong enough.

He started to kiss and suck my neck so that i would be left with loads of love bits. One hand was on my thigh and the other hard was over my mouth but forcefully pushing my head to the right so he could get to more of my neck. I was giving up i knew i stood no chance with this boys I heard the door open to the corridor, Yes i thought to myself there is a chance i can get away from this boy.

I Quickly built up my energy and courage to knee the boy, he moved his hand as he was in pain. i quickly shouted *HELP ME HELP ME* and within two seconds the boy placed his hand back over my mouth. I knew that was the only chance i would get to get away from this boy.

I suddenly felt the boy get pulled away i opened my eyes to see the boy was pulled away, i stood in shock as i felt someone grab my hand and pull me alittle down the corridor *Thanks* i shouted to the person helping me out of the situation i looked u and it was JJ holding my hand. I was so happy to see him but i would of been happy if anyone saved me.

I looked down the corridor and noticed that it was jaymi pinning the boy to the wall. The Boy was wriggling and trying his best to get out of Jaymis grip. I was surprised that Jaymi could hold him up again the wall. *Let me go now you gay prick* the boys shouted down at jaymi and you saw jaymi go instantly red in anger.

*shit hes going to kill him, Emily i got to go get security* JJ said letting go of my hand and running along the corridor. I looked back to Jaymi and saw him raise his arm holding a fist up to the boy *If you say anything again you going to regret it Jaymi screamed at the boy who was still pinned to the wall. The boy laughed in Jaymis face *you wouldn't hit me, you got your pressures career think about* Jaymi quickly punched the guy in the stomach *Say anything again about my career or my love life and im going to kill you* Jaymi screamed and the boy just laughed obviously knowing it was winding Jaymi up more. Jaymi held his fist up again.

Shit hes is actually going to kill this guy, i dont care about the boy he deserves everything but i care about Jaymi he is going to get locked up if the security see him punching shit out of the boy, then his career will be over i thought to myself. I built up the courage to walk down the corridor getting closer and closer to the guy that just nearly raped me. *Jaymi STOP, leave it the pricks not worth it* Jaymi froze for a second as if he was thinking it throw, The boys smiled and mouthed Thank you. * you can keep your thank you, i just dont want my friend locked up over you, the police can deal with it* i quickly spoke.

I felt someone behind me and it was a security and 2 police men. They instantly split Jaymi and the boys up i was happy to see the police i think jaymi was actually going to beat him up i have never seen Jaymi that angry before and i wouldnt be able forgive myself if he got locked up and his career was over because of me. I got Snapped out of my thoughts when i saw one of the police men hand cuffing Jaymi what i thought to myself, *Wait what are you doing i cried* Both police men ignored me and jaymi and the boy were both in handcuffs stood next to each other. *What no don't he just tryed to rape me, Jaymi saved me why are you taking him* I screamed. The security guard walked up to me *the police are doing there job love, but if that's true you should go to the station and give a statement* if that's true i thought to myself, why wold a girl make this up. One of the police men looked at me and half smiled he must of seen i was upset and worried *Can you come the station with us please to give a statement* *Of course i will* The security and police helped us through the back door i screamed back to JJ who was stood froze *JJ Maisie in the club tell her what happened and not to worry* I wasn't sure if JJ heard me, as i was been forced out the back door. Jaymi was put in the back of one police car, the boy in another and i was put in a different police car.

JJ Pov

I quickly ran through the club to find Maisie i found her after a few minutes sitting in the corner playing on her phone i walked up to the table and managed to say

*Maisie i need talk to you*

*JJ, what are you doing here and i dont want talk to you if this is about Emily and Josh*

*Maisie please this is not the time Emily has been took the police station and jaymis been locked p* Her face dropped and i could see the panic in her face

*What happened*

*Me and Jaymi were going the toilet and we heard a girl screaming, jaymi saw she was pinned to the wall by a boy so he pulled him of her , and i realised it was Emily, Jaymi ended up punching the boy and is locked up for assault and Emily has gone the police station to give a statement* I looked at Maisie and saw a tear roll down her cheek

*i should of been there for my friend, i should of noticed that she was gone for so long* I pulled Maisie's of the table and pulled her into a hug.

*Maisie this is not your fault, I'm going down the station to wait for them both are you coming with me* She nodded into my chest, i grabbed the two bags on the table and walked through the nightclub and Maisie was holding my hand as she didn't want to loose me we both got in the first taxi and headed for the station.