Chapter 13

Josh Pov

we arrived at Natalie's, house i just had to speak to Jess. We walked straight in and Natalie did not mind as we use each others houses as our own. Jess and Natalie where speaking in the sofa but stopped as soon as as they saw George and Giggled. i nudged George *that was definitely a girly chat about you* George  instantly blushed. 

*Josh i need to talk to you* Jess shouted across living room 

Natalie * Sounds serious take the spare room upstairs, me and George will chill out down here*  I mouthed thank you to Natalie both walked upstairs to the spare room and Jess shut the door. 

*Josh, what have you done you animal your going to break Emily's heart* 

*I know i feel so guilty and sorry it did not mean anything to me i was really drunk , have you spoke to emily and told her?*

*Josh i am not, breaking her heart by telling her you have to do that* 

*Jess, i don't want to if i do we will split up., i will break her heart and shes the love of my life i really don't want that to happen, Ive ruined everything* I broke down tears were streaming down my face, Jess came and sat next to me on the bed.

*so what you going to do josh*

*Would you tell Emily, if i didn't* i asked sheepishly hiding my face expecting Jess to go crazy even at the thought of covering up for me

*Josh,i would never tell Emily i couldnt break her heart, but she is my best friend and i would feel so guilty*

*ok Jess i will tell her if she you don't want to cover for me i totally understand, i will just have to cope without Emily in my life, because theres no chance she will stop with me if she finds out* 

Jess pasted up and down the spare room in deep thought im sure she did not even pay attention to what i just said or the state i was in, because i was thinking about what was going to happen. 

*Ok Josh i wont tell her, but if she asks i will Josh, but promise me one thing*

*what anything Jess, and i understand if she asks you i will tell her everything i just don't want loose her* 

*that it was just a one night stand there were no feelings, and it was because you were drunk* 

* i promise* 

*Ok i will do it, now wipe your eyes we need go back to them too*

I  walked into the bathroom and washed my face as it was all red from crying. i walked downstairs and George and Jess were cuddled up and Natalie was playing on a laptop. I have to go text you later George i said giving him the look, so he knew everything had gone to plan. Bye everyone said in tune. 

I jumped into my car and began the journey back to Emily, i am so happy Jess is not going to tell Emily it means i can get my  life back on track and concentrate on my girl and the tour, i turned up the music and was singing along like a idiot in a funny tone, next thing i know Flash Flash a fan was taking picture of me whilst i was at the traffic light while her friend was in fits of giggles, Hey girls i shouted out the window as i carried on driving. Our fans are everywhere now that we have a album out and doing our own tour. 

I walked into the house and Emily ran to me, *I have missed you, no more sneaking of you can spend the night at home now* *I promise babe im all yours* i said slowly kissing her. we finally broke off for air and went and sat down on the sofa and put on p.s. i love you. Emily cuddled up to me with loads of tissues due to crying over the film, *I love you Emily* i said wiping away a tear and Begin to kiss her passionately. 

Emily pov

I love having josh back at home for a few days before he starts his tour. We are so close i love him, and i cannot wait to start a family with Josh, i have not said anything to Josh about this yet as i haven't found the right moment, but it would be perfect we have our own house and allot of money. its all ive been thinking about while he was on the stag doo, Me and Jody spoke about it most of the time but she has promised not to say anything to josh.