"It's ready to rise, Doctor. The new Time Lord Empire. It's good, isn't it? Isn't it good? Anything? No? Anything? Oh, but they broke your hearts, didn't they, those Toclafane, ever since you worked out what they really are. They say Martha Jones has come back home. Now why would she do that?"

"Leave her alone.", The Doctor spits at him.

"Leave them all alone.", He adds, thinking of what Thea, Anastasia and Juliet in particular have been through in the past year.

"But you said something to her, to Martha. Didn't you? On the day I took control. What did you tell her?"

"I have one thing to say to you. You know what it is."

"Oh no, you don't!", He pushes the Doctor's wheelchair away.

"Valiant now entering Zone One airspace. Citizens rejoice."

"Come on, people! What are we doing? Launch Day in twenty four hours.", The Master loudly exclaims, not noticing as the Doctor holds three fingers against his thigh. Francine repeats the signal to Clive, who is mopping the deck in a corridor. He passes the signal on to Thea, who is sweeping nearby.

She goes on to pass the signal to Anastasia, who is using a rag to wipe down a wall.

She nods at her sister before finally passing on the signal to Tish, who is also a maid, as she takes a meal to the prisoner.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
On LD2, grubby, tattered Jack is being forced to stand all the time, wrists chained to stout posts on either side.

"Morning, Tish. Ah, smell that sea air. Makes me long for good old British fish and chips. Yeah. What do I get? Cold mashed swede. Some hotel. Last time I book over the Internet.", Tish spoons him his food and puts three fingers against the container. Jack winks.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A giant statue of the Master stands above the rocks.

"All over the Earth, those things. He's even carved himself into Mount Rushmore.", Martha scoffs.

"Best to keep down. Here we go. The entire south coast of England, converted into shipyards. They bring in slave labour every morning. Break up cars, houses, anything, just for the metal. Building a fleet out of scrap."

There sits an entire fleet of space rockets.

"You should see Russia. That's Shipyard Number One. All the way from the Black Sea to the Bering Strait, there's a hundred thousand rockets getting ready for war."

"War? With who?", Tom asks.

"The rest of the universe. I've been out there, Tom, in space, before all this happened, and there's a thousand different civilisations all around us with no idea of what's happening here. The Master can build weapons big enough to devastate them all."

"You've been in space?"

"Problem with that?"

"No. No, just er, wow. Anything else I should know?", He smiles.

"I've met Shakespeare."

Just then, two spheres fly in from behind the statue.