10. how disloyal.

Start from the beginning

I saw p'freen was standing in the receptionist's cabin.

She started announcing.

" Since we have some new employees. I am giving a breakfast party today. And now. We can go to the nearby cafe and you guys can order anything you want. I know guys must be hungry. And some of you also came in hurry without having your break so... FREE BREAKFAST FOR EVERYONE....!"

P'freen was announcing. And nobody seemed to be happy or excited. Because everyone already had their breakfast from home. And it's just there office hour starting so.... But suddenly seemed like p'freen showed them something I couldn't see. Because I was standing behind her.

Everyone suddenly started laughing... And cheering....

" Since when do we started welcoming new employees...?" Said one employee.

" I was new once... And I never got a party?"

" Who throws a breakfast party?"

" We should've been informed before. I ate a full breakfast at home."

Everyone was surely not happy.

Anyway we went to a cage nearby. I was thinking about what to get.

Suddenly a milk tea appeared out of no where.

Looked up to see who it is... It's p'freen. I was shocked to see her so I couldn't speak.

" Eat something before you drink this. Or else you'll vomit again." P'freen said and left.

I was shocked. I sat on a table.p'nam and p'freen also joined me.

" Wow! One open spot...?" Said heng.

" Oh! Heng! Come sit..!" Said p'nam.

" Oh! Yes. Please.." I said.

He was coming to sit the chair beside me. But p'freen suddenly stood up and sat on the empty chair beside me.

" I wanted to sit here cause the air con here is good.." p'freen said and started sipping on her drink.

" Eh..!" P'nam was surprised.

Heng understood and sat on the chair p'freen was sitting before.

" You're the boss." Said heng. And he started looking at the menu.

" What are you getting nong?" Heng said.

" I can't decide.." I said.

" Get anything.. your boss is paying. If you don't like then leave it and try another one." P'nam said.

P'freen just gave her a look.

Suddenly a waiter came and gave a lemonade to me.

" I didn't ordered it." I said hurriedly thinking they gave me someone else's order.

" Khun freen ordered it for you. " The waiter said.

I surprised looked at her. She was still siping her drink. And slidely looked at me with side eyes.

" Lemonade helps with vomit. It's helps fixing your taste buds...." Then she went back siping her drink.

Then everyone started talking. Mostly p'heng and p'nam. They started laughing and talking. I answered once they started talking to me. But my whole attention was at p'freen. She never looked at me. But I kept looking at her for some reason.

I was even smiling. I kept looking at her until she said. " Is there something on my face..?"

I quickly looked other way.

"No it's just.." I quickly finished my lemonade. It was the best lemonade so far I had.

After finishing our breakfast. It was already
Lunch time. So everyone stick around the cafe for more time. I also went to the back garden where everyone was taking pictures. Then I started taking some selfies too.

P'nam came and said " just selfies...? Take one with me."

Then she joined. P'heng also came..

" Can I join?"

" Of course p'heng.."

We were taking selfies and saw a very angry face in background.

So we looked back and the angry face said..." How disloyal of you... Taking pictures without the person who gave you a treat..."

Her cheeks were puffed and she was blowing heavy breaths in anger....

I Gulpped in fear....

_________________________________________
Hi guys it's the author.
How are liking this story so far?

It's a happy story. But we far away from it. We still need to go on a long journey for the happy ending....

So stick around. And support this poor auther like you did before..... 😁😁😁

Follow me and give a vote if you like this story...