" Open it up and have a look . "

After he said that he continue back to his work and once again ignoring me. I followed in suit without saying anything more, because I felt like I shouldn't bother him. Perhaps because of a little curiosity, I did not rush to leave. The office is located in the corner of a bar, the face with glasses that doesn't smile while working, or even his name, it's all beyond my expectations. When I plugged in the USB Into the player under the TV and turned it on , the title appeared on the screen, the movie started . Five short films, each about 25 minutes long. In the last film, when the subtitles stopped showing up, suddenly I heard a voice coming from behind me .

" How was it ? "

"What do you mean how was it?"

" The films. "

He changed his question when he saw that I couldn't answer.

"Which ones did you like best?"

I think back to the five movies I just watched. To be honest, I don't think it's all that interesting. I don't understand this genre of content with nothing special, nor any highlight, just simple footage of daily life with the camera. Still, there's something worth remembering here.

" The first and the fourth. "

At my answer, he slightly raised one of his lips. He better not laugh because I'm feeling rather pissed right now. But rather he looked like he was smiling , and that actually makes me even more annoyed .

"I'm surprised...How did you know?"

What?.....The way he looked at me like he is so shocked...

" Both these films are produced by the same director. "

So what ?...The purpose of me having to sit here and watch this boring movie for nearly 2 hours just to guess which movie has the same director of the same era? I don't know what the hell I'm doing here anymore,...I was about to get up when I heard a lazy voice that belonged only to him.

"I need to pick a movie to invest into you see. A new director is of course a lot of risk, but if you choose well, the return on investment will still be as high as usual. We still have to considering the tastes of amateurs like you too."

He lazily rubbed his neck with one hand, adding.

" This is one of my jobs. Choosing movies to invest into, collect money, and make profits. Any more questions ? "

I opened my mouth while looking at him with suspicious eyes. Why was he kind enough to explain it to me? Okay, if he's gonna be like that then I shouldn't betray his kindness now.

"Is this your store? "

" It's not. "

Not his?, but how he can unilaterally use such an office , I don't understand....I don't know if it's because of my obvious expression, he has a smile on his lips.

" I have shares here. "

.....He invested his money here and there...

" But more than that, this store is very useful. Any other questions ?"

"What's the reason for calling me here?, I didn't come just to watch movies right?"

"It could've been the only reason, who knows or like planning to use a worthless person like you for something useful like that "

"..."

" But, yes, there is another purpose. "

" What is it ? "

"What do you think it is?"

He was looking forward to what i would say. He took his hand off his neck, raised his head. I caught sight of those smiling eyes, but the fact that those eyes weren't smiling inside remained the same. So I couldn't take his words as a joke, it's just that his voice has softened a bit.