"We did. Captain Marvel even gave me a ride home."

Wonwoo pressed his lips together as it curled up into a wide smile. He's enjoying the joke a little bit too much.

"I was told you were sick." Jeonhan got up to rest his crossed arms on the top of your seat after taking off his winter coat, looking down at you and Wonwoo.

"I was. Seungkwan gave me a lot of medicine so I'm fine now." You can feel his fingertips slightly brushing through your hair strands when you turn your head to him.

The bus swayed slightly with the sound of the trunk being closed. The driver has finished loading the passengers' luggage. A man in his fifties with his white hair got into the driver's seat. He dimmed the lights inside the bus so that the atmosphere was more comfortable for those who wanted to rest.

"Oh? I didn't know she's coming too." Without even looking you already know the person who just said that.

"I didn't know you're coming too." You forced yourself to smile at Rena.

The smile she gave when she saw you was still the same as when it was just the two of you back in the cafeteria. No matter how hard you think about it, you find it funny how the same person can give a completely different vibes. She seemed really nice in your early days but then things changed after she noticed your closeness with her now boyfriend.

"She's with me." Wonwoo said to Rena, "I asked her to come along."

"I see. I thought you were close with Seungcheol, not Wonwoo." Rena's words just ring a bell in your head. Without even having to confront her about it, you're almost a hundred percent sure she was the one who told Jeonghan about the rumor about your closeness with Seungcheol.

"What can I do, they like me." You almost scoff when she look irritated with your answer.

Without giving you any respond, she gave the driver an OK sign then walked over to the seat next to Jeonghan. As the bus move forward she wobbled slightly, you secretly wish her to fall.

"Good to see you back though." Rena may fool the others but definitely not you.

"Thanks, I feel very welcomed here." You replied with the same exact intonation.

Sunlight streams in through the window right next to you. You pulled the curtain to block the light which then followed by Jeonghan, Minghao and Woozi who sat on the same side of the bus. While on the other side the light was not too strong.

The duration of the trip has reached the first hour. You and Wonwoo are immersed in the thrill of The Truman Show. When there is a funny scene, you laugh together, as well as when there is a tense scene, you both give the same anxious reaction. From behind Jeonghan accidentally kicked your chair when he was trying to fold his legs. You didn't give any reaction and that made him curious about your and Wonwoo's activities.

"Wonwoo do you want to play games with me?" He asked out of boredom.

"Sure, after I finish the movie." Wonwoo replied in a kind tone.

Jeonghan even got up from his seat to take a peek at you both, only to notice how close your face was to Wonwoo's.

"Is the movie really that good?" Jeonghan asked again.

"Yes."
"It is."
Both you and Wonwoo responded.

Jeonghan joined in watching the movie from his position. He admitted that the movie was enough to make him curious, but his boredom could not be satisfied just by watching it. And since Rena is sleeping soundly, he couldn't find his way out to disturb the other members too.