Bestowed ( 2 )

Flake POV-

I ran and ran and ran, trying to find a place to hide. Footsteps could be heard in the hallways as soldiers ran after me. I dashed into a dark room and locked the door behind me, I was safe for now.

"princess........"

What was that?!

I looked around the dark room but I could see no one there.

But then...........

A dark creature materialized in front of me........

" princess!!!"

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I woke up on my bed covered in sweat, what was that?

"princess, is everything alright in there?" a voice asked and I recognized it as the voice of general shard.

" everything is okay" I replied.

" the king awaits you at the ancestral grounds along with all the citizens of the kingdom" shard said in a cold voice, showing her disagreement to the event.

" understood, I will be ready in a minute" I replied as I got out of bed.

Today was a special occasion for the whole kingdom.

And the day I feared the most.

Today was the day I would be enthroned as the queen of the glaceon kingdom.

" I guess my life was never meant to be out there" I thought, a tear threatening to shed frommy eyes.

No.

I must not cry, I must be strong.

A weak leader cant lead a kingdom and I am not going to be one.

" im ready" I said to shard who nodded and silently led me outside to where the ancestral grounds were located outside of the kingdom walls and in the cold icy tundra.

Glaceons and eevees were waiting in the harsh snow as the made way for me. My father was standing beside a huge ice boulder as I made my way towards him.

"daughter, are you prepared for the ceremony?" he asked.

" yes father, I am prepared" I replied.

"step forward" he said in a loud voice and I did" today we are all gathered here to witness the enthronement of princess flake von icefield. For today she will step forward as a queen"

Then he said back to me" place your paw on the boulder and emerge in a new form"

And I did, i placed my paw on the boulder and instantly a bright light surrounded my body. I closed my eyes as the transformation continued and when I opened them, I felt cold, my fur had turned white like the snow and hard pieces of ice covered parts of my body.

"queen flake von icefield" king blizzard says placing a crown on my head" the glaceon kingdom greets you"

Every glaceon and eevee went on their knees and bowed their heads towards me.

I stood tall, my face expressionless as I looked over the bowing mons and into the distance.

I really was trapped in my cage now........

Astrea POV-

I stood there as an elderly espeon placed a necklace on me,

I went on my knees as holy water was poured on my head.

I looked up to the sun as the yellow gem levitated towards me.

"astrea, do you accept this role given to you?" the king asks" do you accept being our priest and messenger for heaven?"