Chp 8: Vaporeon kingdom.

An eevee woke up early in the morning as the sounds of the sea played in the air. She headed to the kitchen and ate a sitrus berry before heading outside.

Eevees and vaporeons greeted her as she headed to the seashore where vaporeons were entering and exiting the water. The image of a kingdom could be seen at the bottom of the ocean and crystal stared mesmerizingly at the beauty of the kingdom.

A vaporeon swan up to her and the eevee immediately hugged her.

"how have you been, my little crystal?" the vaporeon smiled as the eevee broke from the hug and gave her a smile.

"I have been doing well, sister pristine" crystal replied as the two of them walked towards the villages altar and made the morning offerings and prayed. After the ritual was done they headed to a spot on the sand under the shade of a large tree.

"are you excited about tomorrow?" her sister asked, smiling at the eevee.

"yes sister, I cant wait for the time when I will evolve into a vaporeon and come with you to the kingdom" crystal replied happily.

The vaporeon nodded and then looked beyond the small island and towards the main continent.

"is something wrong, sister pristine?" crystal asked, noticing the sad look on her sisters face.

"have you ever wondered? How the world would have been if this war never happened?" the vaporeon asked.

"im not sure. I heard the reason why this war happened in the first place is because of how different each of the eevee evolutions were from each other" crystal answered.

" I know, but still. I just wish that everyone could have peace between them" the vaporeon replied" a world where our kits could live without worrying about being invaded by other kingdoms"

Tears flowed down the vaporeons cheeks and she quickly wiped them away before smiling towards the eevee.

"so, what do you want to do today?" pristine asked, trying to change the subject.

"I was thinking of swimming in the ocean today" crystal replied and the vaporeon gave a small laugh at her sister love for swimming.

The two of them padded along the sand and towards the waters before pristine dived into the water and crystal climbed onto her back. They then swam further into the ocean as and the vaporeon used water gun on the sky, creating a small rainbow and the eevee splashed water at her sisters head. The vaporeon giggled and used her tail to splash the eevee from behind, the two of them had fun before crystal noticed something in the distance.

"whats that?" she asked and the vaporeon turned to where she was pointing. They saw two eevees swimming from the distance and they looked extremely tired since one of the eevees was being dragged by the other.

"we got to help them" pristine said and quickly swam towards the two eevees. When they saw them approaching, one of the eevees panicked and pulled out a sword while trying to keep his companion afloat.

"its okay, we're not your enemies" the vaporeon said before looking at the eevee on his back.

"you two look tired, how about you come with us to our village? We have food and a place to rest" prsistine said the the eevee with the blue ear ring seemed to be hesitant.

"how do I know this is not a trap?" he asked.

"because if it was, it would have been a waste because I could just leave you two here to drown from exhaustion" the vaporeon replied calmly and the eevee nodded before almost fainting. Pristine caught the two of them in time and put them on her back as she headed back to land.

They arrived on the island and the vaporeon carried the two unconscious eevees on her back towards their hut while crystal followed closely behind. Once inside, she laid them gently on the stack of hay and grabbed a bowl with three oran berries and three sitrus berries and laid them beside the bed.

"look after them while I come back with the medicine" pristine said to the eevee and walked out of the hut and to the sea shore before diving into the water and heading towards the kingdom where her house was.

Meanwhile, crystal sat on a chair and looked at the two strangers while wondering where they came from.

"maybe they're from the continent" she thought as one of the eevees started to wake up.

"uhhh" he groaned, rubbing his head before looking up at her" where am i?"

"your in my house" crystal replied and pointed towards the bowl" you must be hungry, have some berries"

The eevee looked at the bowl and took a sitrus berry in his paw before eating it. The other eevee also started to wake up and his companion passed a berry to him.

"so, where did the two of you come from? Why were you swimming through the ocean?" crystal asked the two eevees.

"oh, we were heading through the crystal seas and towards the temporal desert where the jolteon kingdom is" the eevee replied. The blue ringed eevee on the other hand was looking around the hut before looking at crystal.

"I thought the vaporeon kingdom was underwater" he said.

"it is, but eevees can't breathe underwater so we are made to live here on this island until we are ready to evolve into vaporeons and live in the kingdom" she replied.

Just then, her sister returned and smiled at the two eevees who were now awake.

"are the two of you okay?" the vaporeon asked, putting the medicine basket on the table.

"yes, thank you for saving us earlier" the eevee replied.

"im pristine and this here is my little sister crystal" the vaporeon said.

"crystal, like the name of the sea?" the eevee asked staring the crystal.

"yes, I was named by the head bishop when I was born' crystal replied and the other eevee nodded.

" my name is costan and this is my friend light" the eevee said. The blue ringed eevee stood up and walked towards pristine before bowing his head.

"I thank you for letting us stay here and providing us with food, but we must go now" he said and gestured to his companion to get up as well.

"but you two just woke up from swimming in the ocean, you should at least rest a little more" pristine argued but the blue ring eevee shook his head.

" we are grateful for you concern but we have go get back to our kingdom as soon as possible" the blue ring eevee said and the two of them walked out of the hut. Pristine and crystal followed them till the seashore before pristine stopped the two eevees.

"wait here" she said and ran off into the village before returning with a boat behind her.

"this will help you get to the continent easier" she said and the two eevees got into the boat before thanking them and swimming off.

"I hope they make it" pristine said and turned towards the eevee" how about we go have some frozen fruit?"

The eevee nodded happily and the two of them headed towards a stall on the beach where a male vaporeon was selling frozen fruit in ice.

The two of them bought two frozen fruit bowls and ate them as they watched the waves.