Chp 1: jolteon kingdom.

( lily: hey there muffins, lily here. as you can see i have temporarily escaped from exam preparations to publish this chapter of eeveelution kingdom

???: lily! come down here, we have maths studies to do!

lily: fudge, seems like i got to go now, enjoy this chapter everyone. i risked my life to publish it!!! )

Our story begins in the jolteon kingdom where advance technology is abundant and jolteons reside in prosperity. The king and queen of that kingdom, king storm and queen joule govern the kingdom alongside the knights order which comprises of one of the strongest and most durable of jolteons who are known to be the best fighters among all of the eight kingdoms.

" hey, Slowpoke hurry up or we'll be late!" an eevee shouted as she ran towards the platform in the center of the kingdom. Another eevee chased closely behind. When they reached the platform, its was filled with jolteons and eevees who were waiting for the start of the event.

" ava, cant you walk a little slower?" light panted when he caught up with the energetic eevee.

" slower? This is the most important event in the whole kingdom!" she shouted in reply.

Today, the royal family would come down to the kingdoms platform alongside their loyal order of knights to choose young recruits that may one day join the knights order. when they arrived every jolteon and eevee present bowed in their presence. King storm and queen joule were there with their son, prince alex.

" citizens of the jolteon kingdom" king storm announced" today we have all gathered here for this sacred event, because today among you all there will be some who may become a knight of our kingdom"

The citizens cheered as the captain of the knights order stepped forward and bowed in front of the royal family before facing the crowd.

" fellow citizens, I am the captain of the knights order, tempest and today I will be explaining to you all for how to join our order of knights" he then walked over to a board that contained a map and began explaining the rules.

"you need to cross the desert and into the forest belonging to the leafeon kingdom and safely reach the flowery plains which belong to the sylveon kingdom and then travel to the three volcanoes which belong to the flareon kingdom, from there you must journey to the snow filled mountains where you will locate your swords lodged in ice which you will have to be able to obtain while surviving the icy conditions, after that you must journey through the rocky hills and ridges before reaching the southern ocean and swimming through the treacherous seas before journeying from there back to the kingdom" he explained with a serious voice.

The audience lay hushed as they listened to the rules of the choosing and thought of the dangers they would face if they so chose to join the order.

" so, are there any who are brave enough to take on this dangerous journey and to serve your kingdom?" the captain asked looking around the crowd.

" wow, sounds quite risky for a spot in the knights order" ava whispered in lights ear.

" I forgot to mention that those who are able to complete these challenges and join the order will earn a salary of 300 gold coins and a high ranking privilege for them and their family in the kngdom" that brought out few mons to step forward for the challenge. Light himself was about to step forwards as well when ava caught his arm.

"are you crazy?! This choosing is too dangerous for you" she whispered, a look of worry in her eyes.

" I have to" he replied" it's the only thing that would show that I have a purpose at least" with that he swatted away her hold and walked up to the platform.