Chp 13: The wedding

The glaceon kingdom-

"my queen, which one of this two dresses would you prefer?" an attendant asked, holding up a white dress in her left paw and a blue dress in her right.

"my opinion does not matter" she replied, not bothering to look up from her chair where another attendant was making her hair" this kinds of things are up to you to decide, isn't that why you're here?"

"u..understood, your majesty" the attended bowed and placed the blue dress on the bed before exiting the room. The two remaining attendants continued fixing up her hair and putting jewelry on her. After putting the dress on her and adding a few finishing touches, she was ready.

Ready to meet her to be husband.

She walked out of the room followed by her two attendants and arrived at the courtyard where a carriage waited for her.

"lord blizzard headed for the flareon kingdom ahead of time to get a few things prepared" shard said, waiting for her in front of the carriage. She nodded and got inside the carriage followed by shard.

They then began their journey towards the flareon kingdom.

"so" shard said, glancing over to her" it is finally that time"

"so it is" flake sighed, staring out the window of the carriage.

"what are you going to do about it?" the glaceon general asked.

"what is there that I can possibly do?" she replied" there is no possible way I can prevent this, this is my fate"

"and a cruel one at that I presume" shard added.

She nodded and sighed.

"think you will meet him again?" shard asked, leaning backwards" the eevee from before I mean"

The memories came to her mind, brown fur mixed with soil and snow, a blue earring in his right ear and a look of determination on his face.

"im not sure" she admitted" The world is a big place"

" But if destiny permits maybe you will" shard smiled.

"maybe" flake agreed and the two of them travelled the rest of the way in silence. They arrived at the flareon kingdom after half an hour and were greeted by a few flareon guards.

"we were told to escort the bride to the main hall" one of the guards said, bowing his head.

Flake nodded and followed the guards through the large hallways where they were being led to the wedding ceremony.

"please enter through" the guard gestured towards the entrance to the hall where the wedding was being held.

The hall was filled with eons from the flareon, glaceon and jolteon kingdoms and many high ranked nobles were present there.

"princess" a female flareon came up to her" lord balereon has invited you to dine with him at the high table"

She nodded and followed the attendant to the far end of the hall where two flareon, two jolteons, an eevee and her father sat at a large table.

"my dear daughter" king blizzard said as he saw her walking towards them.

"father" she nodded her head and turned to the other eons present at the table "greetings king ulfric, queen naira"

"greetings to you as well, queen flake" the jolteon queen smiled and bowed her head.

"and to you as well, lord balereon and king cinder" she turned her head towards the flareons.

"I am glad to see that you have made it safely, queen flake" the flareon lord bowed his head politely.

Flake bowed back and then took a seat beside her father which coincidently was directly opposite of where king cinder was seated. The flareon gave no mind to her and was focused on the piece of grilled magikarp meat in front of him.

"to think my future husband is this cold, non talkative king" she thought to herself, feeling frustrated and depressed at the same time just thinking about how her life was going to be from now onwards.

"you are looking beautiful today, lady flake" the flareon complimented out of the blue, which took flake by surprise but she composed herself and forced a smile.

"thank you for the compliment king cinder, you are looking quite handsome yourself" she replied.

He nodded and that was it, no more compliments or anything, flake felt slightly offended that the flareon took no interest in her but decided to ignore it and continued eating her berry salad.

"so, how has the border of your kingdoms been holding up?" lord balereon asked" I have heard that the espeons are still roaming around the ice lands"

"yes, even though we have increased the number of soldiers patrolling the border the espeons still find ways to get pass them" lord blizzard grimaced" we still don't have a clue about their objective for coming into the glaceon territory but I can tell its nothing friendly"

" we are still in a neutral state with the leafeons but tension is rising after news of the border villages being ravaged arrived to us a week ago" king ulfric said" may I ask if you have anything to do with it, lord balereon?"

" I do not deny that it was our forces who invaded the borders of the leafeon kingdom" lord balereon replied" but it is an important objective for the development of the flareon kingdom"

The jolteon king didn't say anything and simply nodded.

"now then, since we have sated our hunger with this delicious meal let us have some music" the flareon announced, getting to his feet and the performers at the corner of the hall nodded and began to play their instruments.

Flareons, glaceons, jolteons and eevees alike danced on the dancing floor as the music filled the air. The nobles, lords and knights of all three kingdoms were asking out the ladies for a dance and everyone was enjoying that night.

But flake had no interest in any of those things and stood beside one of the long serving tables with a glass of wine in her paw.

"would you care to dance with me, lady flake?" king cinder approached her.

"im sorry king cinder but I fear im am not feeling well at the moment" she smiled and refused gently.

"I see, do take care of your health then" he smiled back and took his leave.

"I cant believe this is going to be my life now" she sighed and looked across the room and saw shard dancing with a flareon at the dance floor. If her memory served correct the flareon was named ashfel, an imperial and the general of the flareon kingdom.

"hes not half bad, I can see why shard has an interest on him" she thought and looked around the room once again before her eyes felt on king cinder who seemed to be talking to a jolteon. Her eyes went wide when she saw the jolteon, he was wearing golden armor with a sword strapped to his waist but what really shocked her was the blue earring he was wearing on his right ear.

"its him" she spoke under her breath and without thinking, walked towards them.

Eeveelution kingdom: the story of souls.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें