A/N

Hello!!

Welcome to Book 3 of the 'Falling Series'!!! Yes, book 3! I've never written more than two books in a series so this is new to me and I'm so excited to finally be sharing this one with you. If you haven't read the first two (Fear of Falling, Fear of Intimacy) then I suggest you go read those. While this can be a stand-alone I would recommend the others cause there will be characters in here you may be confused about. Each book contains the same characters but from different point of views. 

This story is about Lydia and Landon. The whole gang will make appearances but this will be mostly about them two. I have to say these two have become two of my favorites and I hope they become yours as well. There's so much to learn about Lydia and Landon. 

I know you may be confused as to why the cover looks different than the first two. Unfortunately Wattpad made the first two and cannot make the third one. So it is different but I got the same fonts used from the other two to keep them tied in. If you haven't noticed each book has a color theme-Fear of Falling is yellow. Fear of Intimacy is red. And now Fear of Love is blue. I am sorry the covers don't match but I made do with what I had :D 

*Warning-this book is rated MATURE. That means it will have swearing, small triggers, and mature scenes. I will put a warning above the chapter for any sort of triggers so you can always skip them.

I want to quickly remind you guys that my book is not Pornhub. This book will contain smut (quite a bit of smut) but there is also a plot. So if you want to read hardcore porn then this isn't the book for you. So please tame the 'we were robbed' comments because trust me there is PLENTYYY of smut for you guys. 

*There are no chapters uploaded yet but make sure you add this book to your libraries so you can get notified when I do update!!!!!

I really hope you guys enjoy this book as much as I have writing it. You guys are the best readers a girl could ask for. Thank you for sticking by me these last 10 years. Without you I wouldn't be here writing and having some amazing opportunities. I wish I could hug every one of you. You have my endless love. 

As always NO PLAGIARIZING! If you see any of my books anywhere else please let me know so I can get them taken down. These are the only versions you should be seeing. No HATE or BULLYING allowed on my books. This is not the place for it. I will delete hateful comments. Just please be kind to one another. 

Love you guys! 

<3 <3 <3 <3

-Ken