[37] The Beach, Again & The End

A/N: this is possibly the last ever chapter of this book OH MY GOD! to think it's been a whole year ahh! anyways, ill finish the message at the end of the chp. but for now and maybe the last time ever:

Happy Reading! <3

General POV:

They had all packed their things and were now off the beach. The beach is probably the most boring place you could ever go to for fun or as a treat, you may think. Or be a place with water, sand and literally nothing else, as you may know it. Not for Milo and Meg, Ethan and Amy, it wasn't like that. The beach was where all their worries could be and would be washed away. No matter how big the worries were, they would wash away into the shore and float away on a little getaway boat so that their smiles could return happily onto their faces and they would all fine.

"Well, what shall we listen to?" Milo said, driving the car. He had a one-hand feel on the steering wheel.

"Uhm, I don't really know?" Amy said, looking through her Spotify playlist for any good songs she could put on.

"Ooh! I know, I know!" Meg said, jumping at the front of the car. She then connected her phone to the car bluetooth and played one of her favourite songs ever.

NOW PLAYING: 'Someday' - Disney ZOMBIES

A/N: listen to this damn song, and if u have already, DO IT AGAIN! LISTEN TO IT, IT'S SUCH A BOP OMDDD 

They danced the life out of themselves, lip-syncing to all of the words. Surprisingly, all of them knew the words. They all loved jamming out to upbeat shit like this and loved car rides with music blasting the fuck out of their ears. In fact, they began to listen to so many songs after this.

NOW PLAYING: 'Are You Bored Yet?' - Wallows

They danced to the Wallows like it was their last time ever living on this earth. The Wallows were a great band to jam out to, their style of music is so good and their work is just, mwah. Bloody chef's kiss. Now, they needed something so that they could imagine slow dancing with their beloved, partner, their loved ones even and then rock out on the bloody dance floor like it's nothing.

"Ooh! I know which one we need now!" Amy said, before she hit play to one of the greatest songs of all times.

NOW PLAYING: 'Vampire' - Olivia Rodrigo

"Now, we shall listen to the queen of the music industry. The one and only, Blondie Swift, aka, Tay-Tay!" Milo said, hitting play.

NOW PLAYING: 'Cruel Summer' - Taylor Swift

"With you-" The song finished off with as they realised they'd sung so much that they'd got there already.

"Ooh! I'm so excited! Let's go to the sand straight away, come on, Meg!" Amy squealed, in excitement as she grabbed hold of Meg's hand.

She practically ran across the vast, brownish-toned, blanket of sand. It felt so nice to feel the sand fall through, between her toes. It was soft and smooth and then realised Meg was a bit far back.

"Meg what's up?" Amy asked, running back to where she'd left Meg.

"I'm really sorry, Aimes. I can't fucking run. All 'cause of Milo." Meg said, quieting towards the end of the sentence.

"Wait, what did Mi- OH. Now I get it! He fucked you so good, didn't he? Son of a bitch, that one is." Amy cursed, before Meg laughed at her and so she joined in too.