[8] Her Diary

Oh no, I guess I made yall hate Milo. woops. and omg i luv the name Armand as it reminds me of this korean channel I watch every wednesday and armand is a british highschooler (like me) and he is lowkey kinda cute. haha. anyways thats why i used it! now onto the story!

Armand hugged her tightly to show that he genuinely cared about her. She thought this was sweet, as she felt a smile tugging at her lips. She knew that when he was around, she could always be herself and be happy. She liked that about him. They hugged for a bit more before pulling away from each other.

He took one look at the smudged mascara running down her cheeks and immediately wiped her tears. 

"Hey, sh. Look, it's gonna be alright. Look, Milo didn't deserve you, and you have every right to hate him, but don't. He is just trying his best, so don't be too harsh on him, okay?"

 Meg hadn't ever seen this side of Armand. He was always too busy being THE popular boy. He was always too busy playing football games and he was always switching girls every 2 days, so, why was he talking to Meg now? She found it rather odd, but she played along.

"Thanks, Armie. This means alot,"

"No, you mean a lot, to me." He cupped her face and looked deep into her ocean eyes of hers. Silence was the only thing they could feel in the atmosphere. They would've almost kissed had Armand not interrupted them with his story.

"Wait, Meg. Do you remember when we like just joined secondary school and like we were in year 7? It feels like so long ago, right?"

"Oh, yes. The best memories were made back then."

Armand wiggled his eyebrows and Meg rolled her eyes.

"Oh, don't get me started," She said, facing herself away from him. (OMG GINAAAA)

No way was he gonna bring that up.

"Remember when Milo took your diary and showed to me? Like, I didn't find it funny or cool, I was just surprised that you, Meg, had a crush on ME?"

 He pointed to himself as he made it very clear he was surprised. He never knew that she had liked him before. He always knew she had existed since they were quite close before high school. Then, school happened and BOOM! Everything that they ever had was gone.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. So you're saying that you're surprised because I had a crush on you? I thought it was weird or embarrassing to you because we were basically friends before."

"Yeah, I know but I never said it back because-" He said, but she cut him off. She knew that she couldn't trust him either. She was hurt because of Milo, and she couldn't afford to be hurt again.

~ EPIC FLASHBACK MOMENT ~

It was just a normal day, or so the stupid teachers thought. It was, indeed, the first day of school and Meg was panicked, as predicted. Her life was all over the place and she wished she had just planned everything the day before. But no, she developed clumsy and silly characteristics in which would only exist in cartoons, yet they had come true, in this universe.

She clumsily walked into the school doors, not knowing how chaotic the day would be. If she could have, she would've never come into school after what will happen today. She carelessly walked into something hard and it was in front of her. Her head hit it. She rubbed the spot where it hurt most and looked up to see a tall boy in front of her.