[28] Mysterious & Annoying People

General POV:

"O-oh okay Milo. Uh, did we have to book a table before-hand? Because-" Meg said.

"Hello, there! How can I help you?" The waiter spoke. He was a male and had the average height, and of course, Milo soared right over him as he was taller. His hair was silky and smooth and the colour was of chocolate.

"Hi, uh can we get a table for, wait, 1-2-3-" Ethan said, pointing at all each of them as he continued to count them.

"Oh for god's sake," Meg muttered under her breath, obviously pissed at her annoying older brother making things more harder than they have to be. "A table for 4 please!"

"Okay, coming right up, sweetheart." The waiter winked playfully, causing Meg to suddenly have goosebumps and chills run her down her spine. She was now feeling a little uncomfortable. The male, or man she supposed, looked to be at the age of 21 and above.

"Don't call her that." Milo said, defending Meg with all of his strength.

"Call her what? I am just saying what she is, is there a problem with that?"

"Yes, yes there is something wrong with that. What's your problem dude?" Milo took one step forward, causing the waiter to take three steps back.

"Excuse me, if you are going to be rude to any of our waiters or staff, you will need to escorted out of our restaurant and there will be other consequences that will follow." A lady, in a similar uniform as the waiter, said popping her head in between Milo and the waiter.

"Oh, uhm sorry about that! We just need a table that's all." Meg apologised frantically, hoping they wouldn't be asked to leave, as they were starving and had just got here.

"Okay, if I must talk to you again, you know the drill alright? Alright have fun you guys and enjoy." The lady spoke softly and she then walked away, leaving them with the idiot.

"Thank you!" Meg said and waved to her goodbye. "Now, excuse me! Uhm, which table is ours?"

"This one right here, table for four right?"

"You got that right! Well done!" Milo said, clapping with a sarcastic look on his face. The waiter then frowned at him and continued.

"Right, now what can I get for the ladies?" He then proceeded to wink at both Amy and Meg. This was the final straw for Milo. Not only did he wink at them, but he creepily stared at Meg. Enough is enough.

"Oh come on!" Milo said, banging his fist onto the table, causing the whole table and cutlery to shake. He then stood up and pointed a finger at him.

"Mi! Will you please just calm down for a bit? Just for a moment?" Meg held him back, and forcefully sat him back down.

"Fine." He growled, before sitting back on his chair.

"Well, let me see. Hm, I think I will get the steak please. And for drinks, I will get a bottle of coke please." Meg spoke with such politeness, she even faked a smile.

"Very well, and for you young lady?" The waiter asked Amy, who was still deciding.

"Uhm, I'll get..." Amy's voice was muffled behind the large menu, covering her face. The menu was huge compared to the size of her hands in which they were in.

"I'll get the same as Meg, the same steak she ordered, but I will have some cranberry juice with it instead, if that's okay with you?" Amy said, dumbly.

"Sure it is. And for you guys?" The waiter asked, turning his head towards where Meg and Milo were sat, except his eyes were glued to Meg and nothing more.

"Oh my god, Amy. How stupid are you? You know you're not meant to ask dumb things like that? 'if that's okay with you,' what do you mean? You came here to eat and pay, they'll get their money you'll get your food. Don't ask something like that again." Ethan whisper-yelled, loud enough that Amy could hear the anger and annoyance in his voice, but quiet enough so that the waiter couldn't hear them.

"Uh, I'll get the, uh, risotto and uhm, for drinks I'll get a bottle of coke too. If I wanna go hyper, I wanna go hyper with someone as well." Milo lifted Meg's chin up with his thumb and finger, causing her cheeks to flush that same crimson colour, like before.

"Ahem, anyways, what would you like young man?"

"Okay firstly, I am not a 'young man', and for my order, hm, let me see. Oh, I would like a burger, dropped fresh with large fries, that are also dropped fresh with no salt, a packet of salt that is put separately." Ethan said, somehow with a straight face. They honestly didn't know how he managed to keep his face straight, without bursting into a laughter-fit. "And a pepsi."

"Okay... I'll get your orders on the waiting list and I'll bring it over when it's done." The waiter said, making his last notes of everything he needed. Then, he smiled and left.

"Finally, I honestly thought he'd never leave." Milo released a sigh of relief, before sinking down into his chair. 

"Don't be rude, Mi-" Meg stopped before she looked down to her right and could see panic written all over poor Milo's face. "Milo? What's wrong?"

"Yeah, dude. Is everything, like, alright?" Ethan said, arising from his chair.

"No, no. No, everything's good. Just fine." Milo said, stuttering every word, making the atmosphere surrounding them become very hazy. Unfortunately, they had no clue about what he was talking about or rather who he was talking about. They just needed to know that now.

Milo began glancing over at the front tables, near the bar. He could see someone, someone he thought he'd never see again. Someone he wished and thought had disappeared from his life, forever. Turns out, they're back. Or to be more specific, she's back in his life once again...

helloooooo. what's up? hows ur day been btw? mine was okay if ur asking uhm here is the chapter ig! its boring ik but the next few chapters will be a bit better, i can assure u that! i think, i guess, well i hope? i dont even know anymore but uhm yeah who do u think that person is, if u know its a her. lmao im sounding like a teacher right now but think back to when it was the start of this book...

Anyways, I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*