[16] Not Fast Enough

General POV:

"Phew," Meg sighed as she entered her room once again, to pick up her phone that she left on the bed. She was surprised to see Amy, her best friend, still on the call with her.

"The coast is clear, so I'll talk about it. It all started, a few hours ago! Literally so much sh!t happened in one day! Anyways, Armand was coming over and then Milo and Ethan went to play a game of basketball and so we were left home alone. Armand over here thought it was a great idea to make out with me but he didn't know that I didn't like kissing him, in fact I don't even like him in the first place! I like Milo and I always have and always will, well, maybe, ugh does this even make sense? Am I making any sense, you tell me!" Meg stopped to take a breather after that whole ass paragraph that she had just read out.

"Girl, it's okay. I understood, well, most of it. Just calm down and drink some water. I'm here for you."

"Thank you, Amy."

"But, that means you like Milo! Oh my gosh, it's happening people! I knew that kiss you guys had actually meant something to the both of you! Ahaha! Yes! #Meglo4ever!" Amy mocked her through the phone, in the most loving way possible.

"Oh, yeah. Haha, very funny. Well, what are your opinions on Ethamy, hm? Got anything to say about that Amy? Since you mocked the idea of me and Milo, how about you and Ethan."

"Oh, stop Meg! You know that was only a one time thing! And besides, he'll never like me back anyways."

"Aw, girl. I'm sure he will but if he doesn't, that's on him because he doesn't know that he's missing out on such a lovely, kind and beautiful girl like you, you're wonderful Amy."

Suddenly, someone from downstairs shouted out Meg's name and asked her to come down.

"Oh, I think someone's calling me now, I'm pretty sure our food is here so I have to go now, but you take care Amy! Goodbye!" She waved and blew kisses in which Amy returned them and did the same. Then, she ended the call and someone barged into her room.

"Don't you know how to knock?" She groaned in annoyance.

"Who has time to fvcking knock when there's food down stairs! Now come on!" Ethan yelled, one hand casually resting on the door.

"I am, Ethan. What does it look like I'm doing?" She said, putting her phone into her pocket.

"Well, you're obviously not doing much,"

"I am! Look, see! I am moving you know!"

"Yeah, well you're not moving fast enough for me, now come on or I'm dragging you out."

"Don't you dare-" Before she could continue, Ethan physically grabbed her arms and started to drag her out of the room.

"Almost, there, close to the, stairs." Ethan said, squinting his eyes as he pulled her away from her room.

"Hey, what's the happs? Okay, woah, what's happening here?" Milo said, coming up the stairs to see what was happening. He was weirded out by whatever scene they were causing. 

"Meg won't come down fast enough, so I'm basically dragging her to come down stairs." Ethan shouted.

"Okay, calm down you guys, Ethan I suggest you let go of her and Meg, I suggest you come down a little faster though you should let her take her time."

"Let her take her time? Yeah, no cause that's not happening."

"Meg, here take my hand and we'll go together, Ethan for now you can just start eating we'll be down in a minute." Milo said so comfortingly, he made her have butterflies in her stomach.

"Thanks Milo. You're the best." She held his hand in which he had previously held out to her.

"No problem. Anything for you my- best friend's sister."

"Oh, wow. Now, I thought you changed." She let go of his hand and folded her arms. She rolled her eyes at him as she faced away.

"No, it's not like that, Meg. I just, couldn't think of a suitable nick name for you, you know. 'Cause a perfect girl needs a perfect nick name." He spoke softly yet quietly. "But, anyways let's, uh, go downstairs and eat because fyi, I'm starving."

"Okay," She giggled.

He grabbed her hand once again and they made their way downstairs to see Ethan eating.

"Oh god, don't tell me you've already eaten all of our food too." Milo said, in shock to see Ethan devouring all the food in front of him on the table.

"Hopefully not but I was hungry you know." Ethan said, eating a dumpling.

"Oh my gosh, Ethan save some for me!" Meg said, running to the table and taking a seat.

"Well, you should've come faster like I said to you earlier."

"Oh but guys wait for me!" Milo screamed.

"Don't worry, I got you Milo. Here, have some of mine." Meg said, placing some food onto Milo's plate.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you Meg!"

"Ugh, you guys should kiss again, besides, it's obvious you both like each other." Ethan groaned taking another bite of his food.

"What! No!" They both said in unison, looking at each other a few seconds after with disgust written on their faces. Though they knew damn well that they really did want to kiss each other.

When Meg said she didn't like kissing, she meant kissing Armand, just for clarification. She loved Milo way more than she had loved any other people and she obviously loved Armand as more of a friend, I guess what you start as will always be what you end with. Unfortunately, their so called romance had never really happened to be true. Their friendship, well, it had gone in a circle. 

Omg yall chapter 16 is out now, its sort of boring but yh lol! I liked writing abt Meg and Ethan fighting cos its funny lol. Anyways, I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*