[25] Quivering & Shivering

General POV:

"Okay? Uhm, so Meg, I have a question to ask." Milo spoke, pausing awkwardly.

"Mhm." Meg spoke swiftly, practically becoming a nervous wreck of a mess in front of Milo.

"What do you do when you feel like you wanna tell the person you like them, but you're just too afraid to say so in case they freak out because it didn't work out the first time? Wow, it sounded way better in my head but anyways, a little help here, Meg?" Milo said, leaning in towards her as he sat slumped.

Meg began blushing instantly and her already straight back was straightening even more to the point where it was hurting, but she didn't care. She didn't want to make it look stupid or dumb or anything around him. She just needed him to know that she was proper.

"Uhm, I guess just determine how you will tell them, prepare yourself for any possible responses because you never know, they could be negative or positive. And uhm, if it doesn't work out self-care is always there for you." She winked at him, causing him to sputter out a slight giggle.

"M'kay, thanks Meg. You are honestly so helpful at times it's just," He took a sip of his water. "Unreal, it's like how do you do it girl?"

"Uh, well. I guess I do have a big heart for some people, certainly not you. Woops! I meant, uhm, what was I saying again, oh yes big heart! Yes, no uhm not saying that in a selfish way but yeah! Woo, I guess I should just stop talking right?" 

"Meg, don't be too harsh on yourself. You're so admirable and funny and adorable and I wish I was you." Milo said, cupping her cheek with one hand. A finger gently rubbed her cheekbones, causing a red crimson colour to flush onto her face. "Meg? Meg, are you okay? You seem a little-"

"Nervous? Me? Nervous? No, no! I am just, letting all of this settle in me before I go absolutely bonkers! No joke!" Meg said, standing up accidentally pushing his soft, gentle hand away from her bright red cheeks. She was so bad at maintaining herself, she would faint because of his touch any minute now.

"Meg, sit down. We still have about, 20-30 ish minutes left before we go home. We have loads of time left to relax and chill." Milo said, put his hands behind his head as he leaned back to rest and relax. Today had been a tiring day and especially because of the harsh games he was playing, he needed some time for himself and some time to cool down from everything and everyone. This, was exactly what he needed.

"Ah, see? It isn't that bad is it Meg? To just enjoy everything and everyone. To enjoy every moment before they are gone?"

"Yeah, yeah it is nice." She spoke swiftly with her soft and sweet voice of hers but it ended up being cut off by his small and adorable hand gestures.

"To be surrounded by people you love." He put his hand on top of hers and she screamed on the inside.

"Somebody tell me why this boy is literally all I think about? Oh yeah, he fricking touches me all the time which makes my heart flutter and butterflies flood my stomach! Gosh, he's so perfect." Meg sighed affectionately as he stared at her and chuckled. She was so adorable.

"Gosh, you're so adorable, HUH WHAT?! Nothing." He mumbled as he spoke but broke into a loud voice when he was shocked with what he said to her, what he had just revealed to her. He took his hand away and sighed.

"Sorry." He said quietly.

"But for what, Milo? You haven't done anything wrong, well yet." Meg chuckled at the slight comment she had made.

"I touched you without realising. Actually, I did realise but I didn't know I'd hold onto you for that long. I expected our touch and sparks to last only a few seconds but no, boy was I wrong."

"It's okay. I, uh, don't mind. If anything, I like your small little touches, they uh, they make me feel special to someone, special to you." Meg said, blushing again. Her shy voice was apparent and present at this moment in time.

Milo's POV:

I hate when she talks like that, I hate it. She makes me so nervous when she talks in that voice and it makes me feel vulnerable. I felt like I needed to do something but what? Ah yes, touch her in a certain way to make her feel nervous. It's the only way. I smiled at her and kissed her hand, the same way I did when I first kissed her hand a few weeks or days back. Her knees started to quiver, she shook as she shivered. I wondered when I could ever stop doing this to her. Making her go all weak around her legs to the point where they had turned to jelly.

"Uhm, uh uhm." She stuttered every word, making it hard for me to understand what she was saying. She was into me, I just know it. I straightened my back, trying to not sound too confident or full of myself, I wouldn't want Meg to get the wrong ideas inside of her head.

"Hey, what's wrong Meg?" I said, concerned though in the inside I was happy enough because I knew that I could make her nervous when she was around me and it just revolved around gestures. Small, subtle and little gestures. I'm sure they meant a lot to her, seeming as how she acted now would soon turn into something normal later on.

"Uh, n-nothing Milo. Haha, this is weird uhm. Not you, weird. You're not weird, you're amazing and lovely it's just I uhm, I'm still not used to this being normal." Meg said, before turning her head to look at how Amy was doing.

"Oh okay, that's fine Meg. And uhm, thanks for calling me such nice things, it uh, means a lot to me, you really don't know." I said, blushing again. This girl was making me nervous and blush every 2 seconds, what could she not do? Meg could make me do things I never thought was possible before...

hey! what's up? uhm sorry for this rlly extremely late chapter i'm so sorry it took so long, i spend like a whole 4-5 hours one day making new covers for ALL of my books so that was fun do u like the new cover/s btw? and also uhm i am still planning other books too so uh yeah!

Anyways, I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*