[6] The Beach

Milo's POV:

I woke up the next morning and groaned. Sunlight filled the room with brightness and I was not ready for yet another chaotic day. I got up and put on a shirt. I stayed in bed for a bit and decided to check my phone. I had a few notifications, usually and mostly from close friends. It was all just happy and nice things about my posts, especially my newest post. 

They were all questioning if me and Holiday were still dating. I just dmed them and told them straight that we weren't. But, the most confused guy was my best friend, Mason. We'd always been friends since nursery/kindergarten and have never broken apart once. He'd always hated the idea of me and Holiday dating, but to keep me happy, he didn't say shit. He's a great friend, and I'd never want anyone else to take his place as my best friend. 

Then, there was a knock on the door. Meg opened the door smiling. 

"Hey," I said, my voice deep yet low.

"I'll still never get over your morning voice," She giggled. "Anyways, good morning, and how was your sleep?" She said before plopping herself onto Ethan's bed. He wasn't here for now but I still felt bad if I slept in his bed so I stayed put and slept on the ground, like he told me to. 

"It was, uh, good, I guess...?" I said, rubbing my eyes. 

"Ah, poor Milo, you're still half awake. Well, stop because we're going to the beach!" She said happily. I just wasn't matching her morning energy. She was too happy to be human, explains her extreme beauty. She was too energetic, meanwhile I was half asleep.

"Beach? When did we pla-"

"Go get ready and pack some boxers, in case we go for a swim." 

"Okay, Meg."

"Bye," She kissed my cheek and that fully woke me up. I said bye but she'd already made her way down the stairs. The fuck? She's fast...

I got up and entered the bathroom where I spent less than a minute brushing my teeth. I could hear Meg's excited footsteps outside the bathroom door. She was prancing around as she was so excited. So excited that she couldn't wait to be at the beach. I found it cute though. Anything she did was so cute. Once I had finished, I opened the door to see a big smile on her face.

"Okay, go get dressed and we are ready, yay!" She clapped her hands and I laughed. I walked to the bedroom and took off my shirt. I never shut the doors because nobody was ever in the house so I didn't care about closing it. Meg stared at me with wide eyes, her eyes locked on my abs. 

"Oh, uh." She began stuttering. Even I was lost for words. I just smiled and slowly shut the door. What an idiot I am.

"I guess, I'll be waiting for you downstairs!" She shouted so I could hear through the closed door. "But I wish I could see you right now," I quickly opened the door and she was shocked to see me change so quick.

"What was that?" I said, my hand casually resting on the door. 

"Uh, oh, uh nothing. And woah! You're fast."

"I know, it's what I'm known for."

"No, you're known for playing basketball." She said, bringing her hand out for me grab. I immediately did and we made out way down the stairs. But, then we stopped. 

"Wait, I forgot to pack my swimsuit!" She shouted. She ran up the stairs and I followed her. She packed a blue swimsuit and out of curiosity, I asked, "Ooh, who are you wearing that for, huh?"

"Uh," She just blushed. I smiled at her and we went downstairs. I decided not to bring that up again or she'd kill me, haha.

We left the house and got into the car. The journey didn't take long but we did have our fun in the car. We listened to our favourite songs and had a Disney Karaoke. We both sang "Love's An Open Door."

 (Fun Fact: Meg + Milo both sang this for their audition in Z-O-M-B-I-E-S and Frozen was my first ever favourite movie and first Disney movie I'd ever watched, ever! I even know all the lyrics and plot, lmao.)

We both got to the beach and squealed in excitement. The first thing we did was take pictures of each other and together. 

@megdonnelly: Here at the beach with @milomanheim! sh, don't tell my brother @ethandonnelly! 🥰

"Wait, I don't have your insta, Milo." She realised she hadn't gotten my instagram and so I gave it to her. She took it and then we walked for a bit, exploring this wonderful place.

 Later, we both changed into our swimsuits and swimming clothes in the nearest bathrooms. I came out first and then she came after.

"Hey, looking good." I said, almost sounding dirty.

"You're not looking to bad either, Mi! Now come on, let's go for a swim!"

 She ran before splashing herself into the deep blue ocean and laughing her head off. She kicked the waves as they travelled towards her feet and away from her feet. Well, what was I waiting for? I ran too and I kicked water on her. She giggled and I laughed. We spent a few minutes taking turns on splashing each other until we were both soaking wet.

We sat on the sand for a bit to cool off yet dry our wet selves. The heat was getting to me and so I offered to get some ice cream for the both of us. I didn't even have to finish the word ice cream before she stood and started screaming yes whilst jumping.

"Okay, Meg. I'll go get it, but you stay here, okay? I like this blanket way too much for it to be taken away!"

"Okay, Mi. You're such a baby, haha!" She laughed as I walked away.

Meg's POV:

The echoes of Milo's laughs faded away as I watched him leave. I sat down and played with some sand but soon I had gotten bored. I got out my phone and smiled at our post. People were already hearting it and commenting on it. There were comments saying that they shipped us, but there was one comment in particular that confused me the most. There was this girl, @HolidayMiaKriegal and she said, 

"You guys aren't made for each other, Milo loves me! #DaddyMilo!" 

I thought nothing of it and ignored the one rude comment. It didn't bother me because it was only one comment. But I wondered, who she was and why she said, 'DaddyMilo', so I went onto her page. She had tons of pictures of him and her together. For some reason, I felt so jealous. I mean I did have a reason, I liked Milo too! I went off of her page and tapped onto Milo's. He'd recently posted a picture of all of his friends yesterday. I went on it and I saw a familiar face that I'd seen before. Not Milo, not my brother either. It was that girl, Holiday! I hated her guts.

I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*