[11] Shooting Shots & Shooting Hoops

so, we ain't gonna talk about the picture above... i saw a bunch of tiktoks about them. how can ppl say meg and milo r just friends, like what...? anyways... here is chapter 11!

Milo looks around the room and sees his clothes tossed everywhere. He instantly blushes as he looks down to see that he is shirtless and reminds himself of what had happened. 

"Man, I can't imagine how wild I am when I'm drunk," He nervously chuckled, trying to enlighten the mood. He looked at Meg, who sniffled and wiped her nose but was laughing.

"So, uh, game of basketball huh?" He wiggled his eye brows at her.

"Listen, I don't know how you can act so normal after what just happened Mi, I mean Milo!"

She corrected herself, as she felt it was wrong to call him by his nickname she gave him, when she had liked him obviously. She was now warming up to him but her heart belonged to a special someone, and that was Armand. Milo knew he could never win her back and so he left her to it. Besides, they would be friends now, right?

~TIMESKIP~

Milo is dribbling his ball and shoots past Meg, to which she starts jumping up and down as this is the 100th time he has flashed past her. He makes his way to the hoop and shoots the ball up, and then, he SCORES! 

"Haha, I won, AGAIN!"

"Ugh, it's not fair. I've literally never played before and you have like so much experience," She folded her arms and looked droopy eyed. Milo made his way to her, one hand gripping tightly on the basketball, the other about to go on Meg's shoulder.

"Ah, Meg." He sighs before looking down. "You know, why you aren't winning?"

She looked up and her so did her eyes.

"Why?" She said, excitedly.

"Cause' you ain't me!" He then put the ball to the ground and began dribbling to the hoop where he scored, AGAIN!

"Alright, that's it. Give me the ball so I can hit you on the head for the amount of times you've so called 'sCoReD'!" She charged at him but he moved the ball away.

"Nah,ah,ah! First, you can calm down Meg. Then, you can get the ball," He smirked.

"Ugh, whatever." She groans.

Milo and Meg sat down on the bench in Meg's garden. It was nice to have a drink and relax after playing and trying to get the ball 1000 times off of him! He was too hard to play against. Milo continued to bounce the ball and he played with it until he heard the creak of the gate. When it opened, he looked up and saw that a boy with the same blonde hair as Meg had walked in.

"Ethan, my man!" Milo stood up and looked very happy to see his best friend.

"Ethan! Oh my gosh! How was it over at Jessie's? And why did you stay for so long?" She hugged him ever so tightly before nudging his shoulder to which he replied in pain.

"Ouch that hurt! And Jessie and I had our fun and relax, it was only 3 days!"

"Yeah, well, 3 days is a long time for me!" She whined, causing the two boys to laugh.

"Yeah, right. So," He clapped his hands. "What have you guys been up to?"

"Oh, well, nothing much, we did go to the beach-" Before Meg could finish her sentence, Ethan cut her off.