[4] The Kiss

Hey guys! So, I'm going to write this chapter and the next in one day, which is today, lol so uhm yeah i spent like 30 minutes running around the house, doing things for my mum and big sis and niece and planning the chapter at the same time but now i'm ready so uh yeah! Here we go, oh heck.

*WARNING: There will be a kissing scene, *intimate* and as seen on the chapter's name so yeah, just telling you in case you didn't know and there is foul language! if you feel that this may not be suitable for your liking, please click off now, and I hope to see you read another book of mine, which is more suitable for you! Thank you and happy reading! Bye!*

Milo's POV:

"What, no! Ew." We both said, then looking at each other and blushing.

Meg nervously giggled.

Then, Ethan laughed at us and said "Cute, you guys said it at the same time, you were made for each other." 

I could feel my cheeks heating up but I quickly looked around the living room to find something to say, just to change the topic. Man's really getting on my nerves. Sofa, no. Ripped cushion...? No. Oh! Now I got it.

"Uhm, what about finishing the movie huh? Ethan, do you wanna watch with us?" I cracked my knuckles waiting for his response.

"Uh, sure. I mean, I got nothing to do so, yeah! Why not?"

"Okay, Meg, uh, you do all that technical stuff. I've got no clue about it."

Meg bent down to the laptop in front of the TV and giggled. Her giggle was so cute and pure that I found myself smiling. Why was she so adorable? Why had it had to be my best friend's younger sister, though? Life was really fucked for me. 

"Milo, it's not that hard."

"Maybe, cause you're really smart, smarter than me, in fact."

I looked towards Ethan, and thought "Shit, now it sounds like I'm flirting, what's he going to do to me now?". I saw Ethan raising his brows up and down, showing his response to the so called flirting that I was doing. I swear, I didn't mean it to be flirting!

"Oh, am I know?" She stood up and looked me in the eye. I played with my hands but never broke contact with those ocean blue orbs of hers. I could've almost lost it with her, had Ethan not been there at that moment. I coughed and that snapped her out of her seductive mode. 

"Ahem, oh yeah. So, yeah. Let's uh, let's watch the movie!" She giggled.

And so we got comfortable and sat down, a blanket wrapped around us both. Ethan sat across from us. Normally, I hated sharing everything. Food, love and blankets. You could say I'm selfish or the jealous type but trust me, I'm swear I'm not. I think that's why I'm single. Anyways, we watched 5 minutes after the mid point of the movie, exactly where we had left off from. Then, Ethan was tapping away on his phone, when his phone got a notification. He opened it and saw it was Jessie, his girlfriend.

"Hey, sorry guys. Gotta cut this movie thing short. I'm gonna be staying over at Jessie's tonight. So, yeah. Don't have too much fun without me, and don't have too much fun being around each other, if you know what I mean." He winked at me. "Kay, bye." 

"Wait, weren't you out like 10 minutes ago?"

"Yeah, but, I was out, in her house. She wants me to stay over. Okay, bye now." He said before his voice faded away, as he slammed the door shut and locked it. 

I turned around and faced Meg, who was now... snuggled up on my chest? What the fuck?

"Hey, when did you get so close?"