[15] Quite A Discovery

After poor Armand, had left, everything was returning to just the way it was, though Milo wasn't the person that she hated the most anymore. She hated Ethan now. Don't get her wrong, she loves him, always has and always will but today? I mean come on! Did he really have to be so aggressive towards Armand? I mean, now what is he going to think of her? She couldn't help but over think everything and anything that would ever make her question something. Sure, Ethan was just looking out for Meg but really? And now? Couldn't he have been the protective brother, which he had never been when they were kids, and decides to be now, when Milo was picking on her back then? Why now?  Meg was still convinced that Milo had Ethan wrapped around his finger, ever so tightly that even a slip up from him wouldn't change a thing let alone a thought of Ethan's. But, she had no evidence towards this so, she just let that one slide and carried on thinking hard about everything else.

Meanwhile and downstairs though, Milo and Ethan decided that they wanted to order Chinese food so they searched up a nearby takeout place and had already placed an order that was to be delivered very soon. It was their first time trying it too, so it ought to be good. Whilst Milo was fixing the living room to be back to normal, he found a packet left on the sofa. 

"What the fuck, bro's trying real hard right now." He held the c0ndom in front of his very eyes and silently cursed to himself. Then, out of nowhere, Ethan appeared from behind the kitchen door and he made his way, slowly, towards the living room.

"Oh, fuck man. Ethan better not see this before he fucking flips at Armand, actually wait that's kinda good cos then I get Meg and then-"

Milo slapped himself silly, for thinking about only himself for the first time.

 "Okay, shut up Milo! God, who am I turning into now? Some selfish rat who wants everything he's ever wanted for himself, yeah heck no, focus!"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna leave with the thought of you being normal, Milo. By the way, don't start slapping yourself when Meg's here, she'll probably never like you again, oh and clean the room by the way, it needs to look super nice so Meg thinks that we are trying our best." 

"Who says she likes me now though?" Milo said, fluffing up the cushions, whilst turning his head to the side, to look at Ethan, who was carefully focusing on cleaning the little speck of dust on the table.

(unfortunately i've never had Chinese b4 either, but if u have lmk what u thought abt it! i would love to know ur opinions and thoughts abt it, i luv talking to u guys sm, honestly u guys make me smile everyday, AHEM ANYWAYS, back to the story ig!)

"No, you know I was just saying that, just so you'd work extra hard because I know that you still have feelings for her, I mean come on. The dumbest of the dumbest would even recognise your little crush on her, that's how obvious it is! Or rather how obvious you make it!"

"Aha, I see. You just tricked me didn't you?" Milo snapped his fingers as he had, finally, come that conclusion. He honestly took his time because it was a lot to take in, what Ethan had just said to him.

"Well, no! Captain. Obvious..." Ethan sniggered.

"Alright, I'm gonna go upstairs and check on Meg. Just to, you know, see how she's doing, DON'T jump to conclusions." He spoke fast, whilst making his way to the stairs and up them, his eyes still locked on Ethan. He squinted his eyes after finishing his sentence, before physically running up the stairs and crashing into Meg's room.

*Approximately 10 minutes ago*

Meg was upstairs, prancing around her room whilst debating with herself with the idea stuck in her mind and of which she couldn't think of the answer to it. 

Should I call my best friend and tell her about this? Or should I not? But should I? Or should I not tell her about this? 

She sighs and thinks of the answer. She only wants what's best for herself and so she made the decision to call Amy. The phone buzzed a few times as Meg sat on the bed and waited patiently for her best friend to answer. Eventually, she answered.

"Oh my gosh, girl! Hey! How's life and how are you?" Amy spoke through the phone, excitement driven within all areas of the words she spoke. Why was Amy so amazing? She's like the sister I never had.

"Uhm, It's been quite, uhm, hectic. Or at least the past few days have been."

"Girl, don't we all have bad days? But it's okay, do you wanna talk about it, maybe? I don't know, I guess I sort of thought that it might help?" Amy's voice faded towards the end.

"No, no! It's fine, I'll talk about it with you. Let me just check something real quick. Hold up just a minute." Meg said, before putting her phone down on the bed and checking all the bedrooms to see if Milo or Ethan were upstairs with her because she thought that they would tell one another and then she would be doomed.

1. for telling someone about it, they probably thought it was dumb because nobody would care to be honest.

2. for telling Amy

Ethan had never trusted Amy, not ever and not never in a million years will he trust her. Maybe it was because he didn't like her as she was too, well, weird for him. Firstly, she liked Ethan and he would never date someone 3 years younger than him as Meg was a few months older than Amy and it would be weird to date the girl that came to their house like every other day. She was too obsessed with him like whenever she would come over, she would come up to him and nervously speak with him to only start blushing for no absolute reason? Like really? She thought that dumb looked good on her. Anyways, Meg had always loved Amy no matter what, besides, Amy was her best friend and there was no way she'd side with her unloving brother.

Anyways, I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*