[33] Car Talking

General POV:

Ethan had to sit next to Amy whilst Meg and Milo were sat at the fun, being all touchy with each other. Poor Ethan though. He began to move about in his seat as Amy was being touchy too at the back of the car.

"Ethannn! Come on, just do this tiktok with me, it's literally just a lip sync." Amy said, trying to hold onto Ethan's hand to keep him in place.

"Fuck off, Amy. I'm not being apart of this shitty-ass, cringey-ass tiktok of yours, alright? Now, just leave me alone." Ethan said, in monotone.

"Please! It's just one tiktok!" Amy whined, like a child.

"Alright, that's it. MEG! Tell your friend to get away from me, or atleast off of me, man! She's so fucking annoying now. At this point, I wanna jump out of the car window." Ethan shouted.

"Oh, please, Ethan. Just shut up and do the tiktok thing with her! She's bored, anyways!" Meg said, looking back at them. She then turned away from them and continued to bond with Milo.

"Asshole." Ethan whispered under his breath. "Amy, please stop? Alright? You're being so fucking annoying, gosh." 

"Fine. Can we please take pictures then? Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, please?" Amy said, practically begging on her knees for him. (also do u get the last bit, its from 'pretty please' by joshua bassett, ik im so smart :>)

"Fine, but don't use that doggy filter on Snapchat alright?" Ethan said, laughing towards the end. "And don't beg, it doesn't suit you." He said, lifting her chin up.

Boy, oh boy, was the girl too stunned to speak. She just gawped at him silently, mouth open, eyelashes fluttering. Even though she was silent, her facial expressions spoke and told him so much. He smiled at her as he held her face quite close to his. 

"So are we taking pictures or what?" Ethan said, secretly smirking as he could finally see the effect he had on Amy.

"Uh, y-yeah. Come on, let's do it." She said, excitedly. "Hey, Meg and Milo! Wanna join in, I'll post it on my story and I'll '@' you lot!"

"Uh, okay!" Meg and Milo both said, in unison, causing everyone in the car to laugh.

They snapped a few pics and then focused on getting home, that was their main focus for now. Milo had his eyes on the road, but every now and then, he would glance at Meg. Ethan and Amy were busy taking pictures and they were all doing things so that they could kill of time. Meg eventually fell asleep in the car after staring at the cars passing by for far too long. Milo rubbed her arms and kissed her forehead when the traffic lights went red. 

lol this ones bare short lmao sorry! but anyways i havent written on this in a few days and its almost been a year since this book was written WHAT THE HELL AHHHH! like how? how is it almost august 8th? i have 4 days to finish this book (cos its midnight rn from 00:12, fri 4 august 2023 <3) but anyways sorry for not uploading and yeahhh byeee!

Anyways, I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*