[29] Guess She's Back Now

General POV:

Holiday. She's back. And now, Milo has no clue on what he's going to or is meant to do. She was his ex-girlfriend, they dated before! One of the many reasons why they broke up was because he thought she was studying upstairs, like her parents had told him. Yet the second he walked in the room, he was disturbing some private business going on, which he had no clue about. And guess what? To make matters even worse, the guy she was having sex with was here, right now.

"Fucking dick-head." Milo muttered, cursing under his breath.

"What was that? What's wrong, Mi?" Meg said, watching his annoyed expression on his face turn into panic.

"No, I can't let Meg know why I am in such distress otherwise, she'll go beyond infinity and get us out of here because she doesn't want me to get hurt by Holiday again. Meg, why does she have to be so sweet for?"

"Nothing, everything's fine. Okay? You have nothing to worry about, okay?" Milo said, a comforting smile on his face. She smiled back at him and relieved a sigh of relief.

"Phew, okay. But, if anything is bothering you what's so ever, and I don't want you to target that waiter over there, just let me know and we'll all handle it, together. And as a group, with no violence." Meg emphasised the last few phrases, just to make sure she was understood to Ethan and Milo, as she knew they could get physical.

"Aw man! But what if I wanna crack their sku-" Amy said, with the worst motive in her mind. Meg had to say it, she was quite in shock when she heard those very words leave, what she thought to be, her innocent, sweet best friend's mouth.

"Okay, easy girl. Nobody cracking anyone's skulls," Meg pointed a finger at Amy, shamefully. "And nobody is certainly not going to hurt anyone, do you understand me?" She said, looking at Ethan and Milo, directly aiming this at them.

"Yes, Meg." They all spoke in unison, except for Milo. He looked too concentrated on something else.

Milo's POV:

I couldn't help, but over-hear a conversation that was happening from across the room. Yes, I am basically stalking Holiday but will this benefit me? Also yes. Basically, I want to prove her wrong. I am going to watch every single thing she does or he does to her and copy it. But to make it even better, (which I obviously will) I am going to do it with Meg. She'll see that I'm happier with Meg anyways, I'm with someone better than her, someone new. I might as well be saying, "Do you get deja vu when he's with you?" Yeah, I know. I am hilarious. Anyways, my master plan is definitely not just to make Holiday jealous, I actually want to get close with Meg once again, so close that we fall in love again. That's my main goal. She's honestly so sweet, she keeps on asking if I am okay and that's honestly amazing.

I look back to in front of me as I could no longer stand watching my ex-girlfriend hang out with her hook-up boyfriend. But, all I could see was Amy being clingy as fuck with Ethan. Trust me when I say this, and no I'm not exaggerating this, but she was literally hanging onto his arm as if her life depended on it.

"Calm down, Amy. Your being way too clingy." I chuckled to myself, watching as she held onto him more harder.

"Ouch, calm down, innit." Ethan winced in pain as she physically dug her names into his skin. That's, how tight she was holding Ethan.

"Okay, whatever you want and say, baby." She fluttered her long lashes at him, in the most flirtatious way as possible.

General POV:

"Meg, are you okay? You've been awfully quiet and I want to know if you are doing alright?" Milo said, touching his thumb to her cheek, slowly but gently caressing over it. 

"Huh? Oh, yes I am fine! I was about to say, "this is new," but I know quite frankly how common it is for you to do this to me." Meg spoke, shyly looking down at his thumb on her cheeks.

"Haha," He looked down at her legs. "Are you okay? Your legs are like shaking like mad right now." He said, touching her legs.

"What? My legs? No, they're fine, I'm fine. You're fine, are you fine? Is everything fine? Oh god, I'm so sorry..."

"Don't be sorry. It's all good. I get it, I make you nervous or at least blush, to some extent." Milo spoke, with the kindest tone he could possible speak.

This was all apart of his plan to get her to feel butterflies and like him more than she did before. He wanted her to blush like crazy so that she would feel a connection between them and maybe follow along with his plan. And so his plan had began to work and unfold itself, as she began to blush like she'd never done before. He'd never touched her legs before nor had anyone ever touched her legs so the feeling was new. Her love-life sucked because she was never in to anyone at her school or her classes but Milo... well, he was on the next level. Nobody had ever made her feel this way and she'd never loved someone so much. How could she ever tell him how she felt? How would they even love each other after all that's happened between them both? Would they ever come together for once and never leave each other again?

hello! i am super late to this update and im so so so sorry! i didn't mean to like forget about this book. exams are so fricking annoying and i started a new book called "enough for you" recently and its doing very well cos "wednesday" just came out so i might be doing more updates of that book instead of this book and his list so i do apologise for that. hopefully you'll stay until both my books are finished haha but yeah. im still so sorry, i think it's been 3 weeks since i updated? i am not sure but yeah...

Anyways, I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*