[18] How Dare He?

General POV:

"Wait, I don't understand. Who are you talking about?" Meg was so confused, she didn't understand what was he asking about.

"Well, it's obvious, I'm obviously talking about Milo and Ethan." He scoffed.

"Gosh, why's he gotta be so rude about it though?" Meg thought to herself.

"Oh, right. You're talking about what had happened yesterday." She had realised as she had come to a conclusion.

"Duh," He said abruptly, being so rude. "Anyways, you are fifteen, aren't you?" He asked her.

"Well, yes I am! We grew up together, remember? We were friends before this!"

"Why was he being so mean? Was this apart of his plan so he could me feel bad about this talk we are having right now and sooner or later make me apologise? Oh my gosh, I am so done-"

"Then, tell me. Why can't you have boys over at your house? Tell me, why can't you kiss boys or hook up with them if you really are fifteen years old. Just tell me why?"

"Oh my gosh, listen, if you are gonna make a big deal out of my brother being protective over me then fine!"

"This isn't just about your brother, and you know damn well who else it is about."

"M-milo? What did he ever do to you?"

"He keeps on brainwashing you into thinking you like him when you obviously like me! So you must apologise to me or you'll never hear from me again!"

"Like you? I would never like you after what you've just said! How dare you be so rude to me and my brother and to Milo!" Meg was no practically screaming at him through the phone. She'd never been so mad in her entire life.

"Fine, if you're going to be such a b!tch, then stay that way. You've always been one and as I say, I don't like talking to people like you."

"So, I don't care! Just don't come crying to me when I don't and I won't ever talk to you again!"

"Fine, suit yourself. I'm not gonna stop you."

"You don't have to stop me, because I'm ending the call!" She ended the call with tears streaming down her face.

"How could I be so dumb! Why? Why did I actually believe Armand would be a genuine person when all he did was break my heart?"

The next thing you know, Meg hears loud footsteps coming up the stairs very quickly. Milo barged into the room and stopped and stared at her. He could see her crying and her cheeks were red because of it. His heart melted away at the sight of her heart being broken so he moved away from the door and let go of the door handle, only to hold onto Meg tightly, as if his life depended on it. He hushed her and managed to stop her from crying though she kept on sniffling. He kissed her blonde locks and looked down at her.

"Look, Meg. I love you and so I wanted to protect you from him that day at the beach but I guess that sort of meant more because I was jealous but also because I didn't trust him with such a precious gem like you. You're wonderful Meg and if a guy doesn't like you because of such dumb reasons as to not be able to kiss you then did he really like you in the first place? Or was he just using you as his pleasure toy? Think about that carefully."

"And we all know and knew that he wasn't good for you and you and I knew it too. Yes, I was mad at him and have always hated since that day on the beach because I was, well, jealous of him but also I didn't trust that guy, not one bit. See, I knew that b!tches you find on the beach or somewhere outside of school or a place will always break your heart. And trust me, I had learnt it the hard way and I know it from experience."

"You guys! Why are you taking so long-" Ethan stopped on his tracks when he saw Meg crying. He, too, felt very bad as his heart slowly melted away at the thought of his sister crying over some worthless human being. 

"Listen, Ethan. Armand broke her heart and ended things with her, just because of yesterday. I mean come on, it's not your fault that you are just being protective over your own sister!"

"He did what? Oh my god, I knew that guy was no good for you, Meg. Hey, don't cry. I hate to see you like that because crying looks ugly on you,"

"Hey!" Milo widened his eyes at Ethan as to signal to him that that was the wrong thing to say!

"Oh, uh, I meant don't cry because I love you! See, I was just joking, ha ha. Funny!" He looked towards Milo who looked at him in the eyes and shook his head in disappointment.

"Ah, well his b!tchy behaviour explains what I found earlier in the morning." Ethan searched at his back pockets and held up the c0ndom that he had found on the couch.

"Oh god, how'd you find that, Ethan." Milo said, shocked at his discovery. Milo thought he had hidden that from Ethan before he could go bananas on anyone. He didn't want Meg to get in trouble because Ethan might have thought that it was Meg's idea to have sex.

"Do you want to explain this Meg?" Ethan said in the nicest way possible as he didn't want her to cry even more.

"What, I-I don't understand how that even got to be here! I swear I have nothing to do with that. All me and Armand ever did was kiss each other, harshly."

Meg was just as shocked and confused as they all were, except from Milo. He was the one who tried to hide it to protect Meg so he knew about it.

"I'm sorry guys, I knew about it all along. I just hid it in case you were going to kill Meg." Milo gave in to his confession.

"Guys, I'm shook! I never knew that he wanted to have sex with me! I'd never do that at my age and I've never have it before, I swear!" Meg could feel anger boiling inside of her but she had to learn to control it as she didn't want to go wild on Milo and Ethan.

"Okay, so what do we do?" Ethan said.

"I know, we handle this maturely, we all go downstairs. Then, we finally eat breakfast because I am actually starving. Then, we forget about it and release all the hatred and tension we have against people and each other, understood?" Milo said.

"Ugh, fine. But I really wanted to hurt him for hurting my sister-" Ethan said.

"Okay, yeah, no 'cause that's not happening okay?"

"Very mother-like of you, Milo. You'd be a great parent you know."

"Yeah you would. Just don't be one too soon, and certainly do not make us become family, if you know what I mean." Ethan winked at Milo and Milo just rolled his eyes at him.

"Okay, you need to get out of this habit of saying weird things about me and Meg. Listen, nothing will happen between us!"

"Are you sure about that?" Ethan teased.

Omg, chapter 18 done! I rlly need to get off rn haha but yh! I liked making Ethan do these dumb, cheesy jokes but yeah it was rlly fun to write abt the downfall of Armand. TAKE THAT U MEASLY RAT!  Anyways, I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*