11. You All Over Me

Yuvaan stared at his cousin in shock but it morphed into amusement way too quickly

Yuvaan stared at his cousin in shock but it morphed into amusement way too quickly. "So, let me put this straight. You, are letting her decorate your house and do whatever she wants with it? You know she will paint it all sorts of colors right?"

Dev growled in displeasure. He has a job and he wants to do it rather than talk to Yuvaan. "Yes. I am aware."

"And yet you agreed." Yuvaan's grin grew. "You're down and you don't even know it." What a dumbass, Yuvaan wanted to say, but he needed to put more brains in his cousin before he says anything that will have have him escorted out.

Dev frowned. He wasn't down or anything. He hasn't told Yuvaan about the marriage or divorce or anything in between. He simply told her that since Isha was his personal assistant, she came to his house alot and that even he was bored with his house decor, so he asked her to make a few changes.

Yuvaan might not know of the marriage but he still saw more than enough. His boring gray, white and black loving cousin is letting a rainbow girl decorate his house, that too without much fight?

"When was the last time she smiled around you?" That question made Dev think. She never smiled around him. If anything she looked more angry and just ready for murder around him. Dev looked up at Yuvaan who shook his head.

"Atleast do something good in your life. The Kapoor Gala is next week, and from what I know you forced her to go as your assistant. Stop being a moron and ask her to be your date. Your love life depresses me."

"I don't love her."

"Maybe not but you like her."

"No I don't. She is......annoying."

"Fuck off. You might not have liked her before but you melted after her breakdown in your office where she told you all the nice stuff she does for you."

"How do you know about the speech?" Yuvaan rolled his eyes. "You told me about it at the bachelor party while you were drunk."

I am never fucking drinking again. Fuck everyone I don't care. Drinking is not for me.

Yuvaan got up, adjusted his coat and left. Leaving Dev to think how to make his assista-wife, happy.

💋