ironic

Chapter 27:
____________________________________________________________________________

Luffy rushed out of Robin's apartment and made it just in time to see Law pulling out of the parking lot, but Luffy wasn't going to be left behind. He quickly ran to his own car, got in and started the engine, determined to catch up with Law and explain his note.

Law was way too caught up in driving with his depressing thoughts hanging over him to notice Luffy was right behind him. he never thought his life would come to end like this but his life was full Of surprises.

It wasn't like Luffy needed to stay close behind him anyway; he knew that Law was most likely going home. Still, Luffy followed Law all the way to his house just in case he decided to make another stop.

When they both arrived Luffy parked his car behind Laws and got out. He took a deep breath and ran up to him.

Law was already standing at the entrance with his keys in his hand. He was depressed and feeling hopeless. He had been thinking about all the mistakes he had made in his life, thinking that one of those things might have caused Luffy to leave him.

"Torao stop!" Luffy said before continuing on with, "I need to talk to you about the note I left you."

Law looked at him with a mix of sadness and annoyance; he just wanted to die without being bothered, and he didn't want Luffy's last words to him to be about how much better his new partner was. Nevertheless, he still had a weak spot for Luffy, so he let him talk.

"Go ahead," Law mumbled.

Tears welled up in Luffy's eyes as he began to speak. "I-I,...I," but the more he tried, the more the words transformed into plain gibberish. He couldn't find the right words to express his feelings, and his emotions were overwhelming him.

Law sighed and put a hand on Luffy's shoulder. "It's okay, Luffy. You don't have to say anything," he said softly. "I know what you mean."

But Luffy knew that Law couldn't possibly understand him if Luffy couldn't even understand anything he was saying when it was his own mouth.

thinking of a quick way to solve things, luffy stood on the tip of his toes, grabbed onto Law's face and pressed his lips against his.

Law was taken aback by Luffy's sudden move, but he didn't resist. In fact, he found himself responding to the kiss with equal fervor. As their lips moved together in a heated dance, Luffy felt a sense of relief wash over him.

This was the language he understood best: physical contact. It was easier for Luffy to express himself through actions rather than words.

After a few minutes, they broke apart, panting heavily. Law looked into Luffy's eyes, and he still didn't know the reason why Luffy left, but he was sure of one thing. It wasn't because he had found someone new.

There was something deeper going on with Luffy, something that he was struggling to articulate. Law wanted to understand and help in any way he could. He reached out and took Luffy's hand, lacing their fingers together. Luffy leaned into him, resting his head on Law's chest.

It was silent except for the sounds of the wind moving past the trees and, of course, the sound of luffy sobs.

Law placed his hand under Luffy's chin and tilted his head up then said in a reassuring tone, "Luffy, tell me what's wrong and how I can fix it.”

As Luffy looked up at Law, and with his tears continuing, he told him everything from the moment he found out Law got arrested to the current moment in time. The only thing he left out was that he was pregnant.

Law looked at Luffy with a mixture of concern and understanding in his eyes. He listened attentively, absorbing every word Luffy shared. As Luffy poured out his heart, Law's grip on him tightened.

Law could feel Luffy's pain and vulnerability, and he knew he had to be strong for him. After Luffy finished speaking, Law gently wiped away his tears and whispered, "Luffy, I'm sorry that happened to you."

A tearful Luffy asked, "What are we going to do?".

Law took a deep breath, his voice steady as he replied, "We'll kill him."

Luffy looked at Law in shock. Law didn't flinch; he had made up his mind.