lover's

Chapter 20:

____________________________________________________________________________

It's been eight hours since Luffy fell unconscious on the ground, but he was slowly waking up. As he opens his eyes, he sees his friends anxiously waiting for him to regain consciousness. Once he was able to see straight, all his friends hugged him in a large group hug. Luffy smiled and let them squeeze him tightly.

After they backed off of Luffy, the man's eyes widened at a sudden realization. His boyfriend went after Kaido. He jumped out of bed as quickly as he could and walked towards the door. His friends watched as Luffy struggled just to reach the door.

but vivi couldn't watch him struggle any longer, so she stopped him by blocking his way and asked him. "Where are you going?"

Luffy had no time to sit and argue with vivi while law was in grave danger. He quickly replied, "I am going to find torao....he He needs me!"

Chopper held on to Luffy's hand and guided him back to his bed. Luffy tried freeing himself from Chopper's grasp. But the rest of his friends helped Chopper lay Luffy on the bed.

Luffy wondered why everyone in his friend group was acting so weird. He tried to sit up but felt a sharp pain in his chest, causing him to groan in discomfort.

Robin shook her head and finally told Luffy what the doctors had told them earlier. "Luffy... you're too stressed, so the doctor said that you need 3 days of bed rest to prevent a heart attack."

When Law was in danger, Luffy didn't give a damn what anyone had to say, not even a doctor. He was aware that he needed to find a way to save his boyfriend quickly before it was too late. The idea of losing him again was too painful for Luffy to bear.

Luffy tried to convince his friends that he needed to go somewhere by saying, "Guys, I can't stay here; I need to find Torao!" as they struggled to restrain him. Having previously lost law, Luffy's heart was heavy with the knowledge that he couldn't allow it to happen once more. No matter what it took, he had to find him.

Usopp looked towards his phone as he told him, "I tried calling, but he didn't answer."

"That probably means he's hurt!...or worse!" Luffy shouted as he continued running.

In addition to Luffy fighting back against his friends, a new figure appeared in the room. it was baby 5 "I'll check on him," she said.

Luffy looked her in the eyes as he spoke: "He went to Kaido's mansion... Please tell me if he's okay or not as soon as you find him."

"I will," baby 5 replied.

Luffy smiled softly and said, "Thank you...."

Baby 5 nodded and left the room silently. Luffy then took a deep breath and realized that he needed to apologize to his crew for losing his temper earlier.

"Guys, I'm so sorry... I was just worried about Torao..." He said this, looking at each of his crew members with sincerity in his eyes.

"We know and we forgive you," Chopper said as he hugged Luffy.

The rest of his friends nodded in agreement, relieved to have their friend back to his usual self. They knew that Luffy had been through a lot.

Since baby 5 left the hospital four hours prior, she had been driving toward the monster's home. She questioned whether Law was hurt or in good condition. They weren't blood relatives, but they were still able to tell when the other was hurt. And the sensation in her stomach that she experienced only confirmed her presumptions about law being hurt.