i didn't mean it like that

Chapter 4:

____________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know what to do anymore...he was the only one that truly loved me for who i am..", luffy said, sobbing in baby 5's shirt.

Baby 5 would let him cry on her for as long as he needed, she didn't know about law's recent relationship with nami since she hasn't been on the group chat for a few days but she had a feeling that law might have done something to hurt poor luffy. But she didn't know what at the time.

"What are you talking about?"

"You didn't know....laws in a relationship with nami"luffy said downheartedly.

Baby 5 sincerely regretted not entering the group chat to see the announcement for herself. She had honestly wondered whether they would reconcile, but it appears that she was mistaken in her assumptions.

"What!? Since when!?"

"I don't know...just"

Was this true? But why would law do that to the man he loves? Or at least he claimed to love him. What was going on with law and luffy?

"How the fuck....i thought you guys would have made up or something like that..."

"He said he wanted to stay friends and I didn't see a problem with it in the beginning because I thought that he wanted to take a break from relationships for a bit but I guess he just didn't want to be with me...." luffy almost forgot one last thing"...and i think that she's moving in with him"

Baby 5 was shocked, she thought that Luffy and nami were friends for a long time, so why would she just come out of nowhere and steal law away from his rightful man.

"Hell no! I thought you and nami were friends "

Of course they used to be friends but now, he wasn't so sure. Besides he tried to kill her back at law's house, but what he did leave was a scar on her arm. It would remind her that she's a bitch for as long as she lived.

"Yeah we were...."

Baby 5 had been informed by Zoro that Nami was a whore and that she had affairs with numerous guys solely for financial benefit, but damn, she had the impression that Nami wouldn't do such a thing to her own friend, who she was aware was still madly in love with law.

"Did you give her a peace of your mind? "

"Kinda..." luffy remarked with a slight smile that soon vanished as he thought back to what transpired after he injured Nami,"...but then....he slapped me..."

"....law you dumbass..." baby 5 mumbled under her breath as she consoled luffy.

Luffy was sure that he wasn't ever going to be in a long lasting relationship when that's all he wanted. He just wanted one man and a few kids, and he believed that law was the one but now that nami is with him, luffy believes he doesn't stand a chance against namis beauty.

"...i think i'm destined to be single..."

She couldn't stand to hear luffy talk about himself like that, she knew that if she could find someone then he could do it.

"No your not you just haven't found the right person for yourself, but trust me they're out there"

Luffy held on to his sweatshirt and questioned, "How can you be so sure?"

"I used to think the same way as you did at one point in time, but law taught me the same thing that I'm trying to tell you," said baby 5 reminiscing about when she was younger.