3 test

Luffy ran down the street as fast as he could, but that was until he realized how tired he was. He stopped and bent over, panting heavily. Taking a deep breath, he started walking slowly. After a few seconds, he heard his name being called in the distance. He turned around and saw his two brothers; they waved for him to come.

But Luffy didn't come towards them; instead, he walked in the direction of Rob Lucci's apartment. He knew every moment that went by leaned closer to Law's death. He clenched his fists and increased his pace. With every step, Luffy's determination grew stronger. He was going to save him no matter what it took. He was going to save Law, even if it cost him his own life. He was going to be the hero Law deserved. He was going to save him.

Ace and Sabo shared a confused look and jogged towards Luffy. They shouted at him to stop, but he ignored them. Luffy had made up his mind and was determined to beat the living hell out of Rob Lucci.

Eventually they caught up with Luffy. Sabo grabbed him and asked him why he left the party in such a hurry and where he was off to.

Instead of answering any of his brother's questions, he kicked and screamed, "Let go of me!"

Grabbing Luffy with his hand, Sabo said, "Luffy, tell us what's going on.".

Luffy continued to struggle and thrash around, refusing to answer Sabo's questions. It was clear that something was bothering him, but he wasn't ready to talk about it yet. He refused to spend any more time there with his brothers. His eyes were filled with tears. As hard as it was to watch Luffy cry, Sabo refused to let go and held onto Luffy until he gave up struggling.

Ace rushed back to the party and got their limo driver to drive them to his apartment. On the way there, Luffy kept crying nonstop. When they reached the apartment, Ace and Sabo walked Luffy into the apartment and sat him down on the couch. Sabo handed Luffy a tissue and sat beside him, letting him cry until he was ready to talk.

As they tried comforting Luffy, something on his finger caught Ace's eye. It was Luffy's ring that Law proposed to him with. Since Luffy wasn't planning on telling them until the next week, both Sabo and Ace had no clue Luffy was engaged.

Ace took Luffy's hand and pointed to the ring as he said, " Luffy, what the hell is that on your finger..."

Then everyone in the room looked over at Luffy's finger, including Luffy himself. Then Luffy burst into tears, leaving both his brothers more confused than they were before.

"Luffy, when are you and Law getting married?" Sabo asked, trying to change the subject to one he thought would lift Luffy's spirits, but it did the opposite.

Luffy started to cry more as he replied, "I don't know. I want to get married, but with the way things are going, I don't know when or if that will happen." He sobbed, burying his face in Sabo's shoulder. "I just wish things were different."

"Is it because that son of a bitch is too scared to marry you?" Ace asked.

Luffy wiped away his tears. He knew Ace was only trying to lighten the mood with his joke. "No,...I cheated on Law with a guy I met, and that guy did something to him, and now he might be dead!" He looked down as he finished with "all because of me..."