hold me like I'm more than just a friend

Chapter 2:
____________________________________

Zoro put his hand on his griefing friend's shoulder. "I know."

Luffy was still in disbelief, how could one of his oldest friends do this to him? So all those flirty comments she made to law weren't just compliments? They were a sign that she had a thing for him.

Deep down Luffy knew that being mad at her would be meaningless. Luffy wasn't even dating law anymore, which meant his anger wouldn't mean anything if they started a fight over him.

He gritted his teeth and tried to breathe. The more he tried to calm himself, the more groggy he felt. His legs started to quake making him fall on ground. He now laid on the ground while tears from his eyes fell on the ground.

At first Zoro thought he was crying from heartbreak, but when Zoro saw the pain in Luffy's eyes. He knew Luffy wasn't in pain from heartbreak but from something medical.

Luffy was sweating and his heart was beating faster by the second. He also had a shortness of breath. luffy tried his best to get up but he couldn't sit up.

Zoro bent down to help Luffy and tried to figure out what was causing him pain. He searched his whole body, but there was nothing. Panicking, he told Sanji to call Marco while he was trying to keep Luffy calm.

The only words Luffy could utter before he passed out was "Zoro..."

A few minutes later Marco came in with his medical team, they took him to the hospital. Marco thought it was best to not tell Ace knowing that he would freak out. Instead, he would call law, mainly so that he could see what the hell was wrong with Luffy.

At the time Luffy was rushed to the hospital Law was at his house with Nami, they were doing a lot more than just kissing. Sexual moans from Nami and Law could be heard throughout the house. Nami sat on the desk with her legs spread apart while law thrusted into her hole. Each time law thrusted into her, soft moans escaped from Nami.

What started as a close friend grew into a more personal relationship. When they all convened at the Baratie later that evening, they had planned to tell their friends about their one-month romance.

Nami in the beginning when she met law she wasn't really interested in him. But as time went by she could feel herself wanting to throw herself at him. The only reason she didn't try anything was because her friend was with him but since law became a free man she took that time to claim him. Sure it was wrong but when they were together all her doubts about their relationship went away.

Their relationship started out as two desperate people looking for someone to have sex with but the longer they stayed that way the more it turned into a full on relationship.

Nami held back her moans in fear of someone walking in, to clarify she's scared of Luffy coming in. She knew luffy had the keys to the house and the sight of his eyes locking with hers while law fucked her was a fear she had ever since they started seeing eachother.

Law smirked at nami's attempt to stay quiet, it was something she always did every time they had sex but law hated it. Nevertheless he continued with pestering her.

Law cupped her chin and kissed her. Nami wrapped her tongue around law's, she nibbled on his lower lip as he held her close. The kiss made it much harder to hold back her moans, especially now that law continued his kisses on her neck. As they continued to lust after each other, law's phone went off.

"Hey Nami-ya, I have to take this call." Law got off Nami and went to his phone.

Nami helped herself up, she wiped away some of the sweat."Whatever"