I had enough

Chapter 3:

____________________________________________________________________________

Law wasn't sure if he heard that right, Luffy wasn't going to die? But how could Marco be so sure?

"How?"

The clipboard containing all of Luffy's medical information was in Marco's hands. To be sure his eyes weren't deceiving him, he quickly read it again.

"It turns out that it wasn't anything fatal; he only has high anxiety and he's prone to anxiety attacks. The doctor just read it wrong. "

Law sprung from his bed and dashed into the bathroom to splash cold water on his face. He then returned to the bed where the phone had last been.

"Marco, I'll talk to you later."

Law was astonished to learn that Luffy would survive. However, something else made him feel sick. He cheated on Nami since he had sex with Luffy. Law looked at Luffy, who was sleeping peacefully, and found it hard to feel any disgust towards him. How could he? Luffy was one of the cutest creatures on earth.

He decided to go on a morning jog with Bepo to clear his mind. Law left a note on the nightstand that he hoped Luffy would see before starting his daily jog.

Time went by, and Luffy woke up. He expected to see Law there, but he wasn't. He looked around for a bit until he spotted the note law left on the nightstand. Luffy read it and let out a sigh of relief. He was used to waking up alone, but it would be nice to have someone to cuddle with in the morning.

Luffy got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. He took a shower and exited, then went through law's closet and chose an oversized sweater. He descended the stairs and waited for law's return.

While sitting on the couch in the living room waiting, he checked his contacts. A text from Sabo appeared a few hours ago, after he learned Nami and Law were dating. Luffy decided to call him and see what was up; he didn't have anything else to do anyway.

"Hey Sabo"

Sabo was still concerned about how Luffy might have taken the news of Law and Nami dating, so he tried texting him last night, but he never answered his text. He was worried and was about to actually file a missing person's report for Luffy.

"Finally! Did you hear the news, Luffy? Nami and Law are going out! " Sabo inquired.

Luffy wanted to forget about Nami's new relationship with Law, but he knew he wouldn't be able to avoid talking about it, at least for now.

"Yeah, I heard..."

Sabo, being the older brother he is, wanted to know what was bothering his baby brother, and if it even bothered him.

"Are you okay?"

Luffy wasn't okay. How could he be? He was hurt by law then he slept with him last night, but it seems law might have lost interest in Luffy. If that were true, then why would law sleep with him? Sure, he said he didn't want to hear Luffy complain all night, but they dated. If law didn't feel like having sex, then he wouldn't have sex with him.

"I'm perfectly fine, sabo," Luffy said in a convincing tone.

It would have convinced anyone else, but not his brother. Sabo couldn't be fooled by Luffy's words; he knew him too well to know when he was hurting.

"Stop lying. We grew up together. I know when something is bothering you. "

Luffy knew it was no use lying to his older brother, who practically knew everything about him, and said, "I don't understand how Nami could do that to me...I thought we were friends"