I'm tired of your excuses

Chapter 8:

____________________________________________________________________________

From that night on, Luffy and the man Hawkins started dating, and it's been 5 months since then. And keeping his promise, Luffy brought back the strawhats. They were all back, even Nami, even though she couldn't do much. Over time, Luffy and Nami became friends again. Even though Zoro and Usopp already thought of a murder plan for Nami, they put that on hold since Luffy said they were friends again. Usopp sold the weapon on the black market for $5,000 dollars.

Sanji gave birth to a baby girl during that time, whom they named Tama. When Sanji felt better, he gave Zoro a lot of beatings because he was lost in the hospital at the time. Franky had to assist him in handling the birth because Zoro wasn't present.

Nami, who was 5 months pregnant, was shopping for clothes and having the time of her life. Nothing about the pregnancy bothered her besides one thing. The throwing up and the constant stomach aches, Luffy being a good friend, helped her through the process.

luffy spent the majority of the day at law's house but never talked to law. Law was never home during the day, not because of anything in particular. He left Nami alone at home because he was constantly at work from morning until night. Nami had a suspicion that he was cheating, but she had no proof—it was just a hunch. She was so paranoid that she wanted to follow law to work and watch everything he did. She exercised a lot because she believed he was concerned about her having a slim body and was trying to ensure that there wouldn't be any extra fat on her after the baby was born. She doesn't want law to leave because of how she appears. And never did Luffy ever tell Nami that her family was dead and he was intent on keeping that way.

Meanwhile, at the hospital, Law was busy doing overtime trying to save patients. He, like many other doctors, suffered from the long shifts at work. But they had it worse like many others. Shachi's girlfriend broke things off with him just because of his absence at home. Marco also suffered due to the same reason as shachis girlfriend left, but it was much more complex.

law was among the few doctors who still had a relationship, but that didn't mean things were going well for Nami and Law. Every time he would come home, a fight would break out. Nami would usually go on and on about how he was fucking every doctor and nurse in the hospital. which wasn't true, but he did cheat on her with one of the nurses at the hospital, but that was a long time ago. He knew that Nami was still on that, and he doubted that she would ever move on from that. He was too exhausted after work and didn't want to hear her voice every second of the day, 24/7, talking about the same thing, which led to arguments.

Besides Law, there was another doctor in a relationship: Basil Hawkins. He was in a relationship with Luffy, who was the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. Together, they loved and supported each other no matter what, and they truly were the cutest couple anyone could ask for. and for the first time in forever, Luffy was happy. and he believed that he had moved on.

Law didn't know that Luffy was in a relationship because of his long hours at work, but Luffy knew he was bound to find out since they worked at the same hospital. He planned on keeping it a secret for as long as he could. But Luffy did tell his brothers and he did announce it on the chat. law just wasn't paying any attention to the chat that day.

Everyone congratulated them, with the exception of Sabo and Baby 5. They loathed the thought of Luffy dating an unknown bar person. They believed that the situation for law was not any better. He was going to have a child and it wasn't even with luffy but with luffy's friend. That's how they decided to make a plan to make them get back together.