lips of an angel

A few hours go by and law is still under the cabin where he was being torchered by the two vengeful brothers. He had no clue as to what time it was or how long he had been there with the two, but he figured it wasn't that long since they didn't rush along to work. But Ace did step out for a call for a few minutes while Sabo took a break. And while law would prefer it if they didn't beat the hell out of him, something told him that he kind of deserved it for being a dick to luffy who would bend the whole earth to look for him. Law promised himself that if he got out of here alive, he would apologize to Luffy for playing with his heart and for being such a jerk to him.

Law then realized that he had to apologize to his girlfriend for cheating on her since he slept with Coco. But it was for a good reason in a way, he had to do something to prevent teach from killing Luffy. He thought for a few more minutes and found telling Nami about him sleeping with Coco problematic. She was probably going to report him to the medical board if he let her know. He decided telling her in a few years wouldn't be so bad.

Sabo then came through the door and closed it silently, making eye contact with law. He seemed exhausted and not in the mood to tolerate anything juvenile. It's more like he wasn't in the mood to deal with law and his cocky behavior.

Sabo walked over to where law was chained to the wall and started talking. "Law, we need to talk."

"It's not like i have a choice," Law said.

"Answer honestly",sabo took a deep breath and asked him a question, "Do you feel anything on a romantic level for Luffy any more? Even a little bit "

Law didn't flinch at the question, instead saying flatly, "No, if I did, I would have gotten back together with him."

Sabo didn't believe him. How can a man who left for the protection of luffy not like him? "I'm not stupid. I know when someone likes someone , and you aren't convincing me that you don't feel something for Luffy.

"Fuck you" law said, wishing he could flip him off, but his fingers were numb.

Sabo really just wanted to go home and cry into a pillow, "You're really testing my patience."

As much as Law wanted to go back and forth with Sabo, he could tell something was wrong with Sabo, who looked depressed as fuck.

Sabo sighed and took the keys and uncuffed Law. "You can go... Just don't tell anyone what happened here, and we won't bother you again. "

"Uh...okay?"Law was confused, why were they letting him go? Didn't they want to torment him until he abandoned all hope? They didn't seem to care anymore, almost like something happened that was way more important than Luffy's love life. Law didn't want to intrude on their business, so he didn't ask, but his mind lingered on the question of "is Luffy okay?".

They returned law's phone, key, and car, which surprisingly only had three small dent's and a few scratches that could be repaired, but was otherwise in good condition.Law found his way out of the large forest and drove home. The sun started to come up as law drove back and other cars seemed to gather up behind him to get to where they had to go.

He pulled up in the driveway and exited the car. He passed by Nami's new and expensive car and unlocked the door. Usually, Bepo would have tackled law as soon as he came in, but Bepo was nowhere to be found. There was no sign of him anywhere. He went up the stairs to question Nami, who was probably asleep, but this was important.

Law barged into the room and shook Nami awake. She startled and looked at her boyfriend, who had a worried look on his face. She knew why, his stupid dog was missing.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?"

"Bepo's missing," law said while looking all over the room.

Nami sighed, "He's not missing. I told Robin to babysit him."