30 minutes later...

"Girl your a free mother now, kids free for the rest of the night, hea." Jania told Legacy as she handed her a shot of Hennessy.

"But what if my kids need me for something?" Legacy frowned.

"They with my mama, when they with they momo they don't think about coming home, Jr loves being over there." Jania chuckled.

"Okay, one shot then I'm going to walk the beach with my man." Legacy said before she hurried up and drunk the drink.

"Wow, that's strong." Legacy patted her chest as she walked away from the bar before she grabbed a casamigo bottle and walked away.

"Bae!" Legacy called Jdot making his attention go from his phone to Legacy.

"Wassuh pretty girl." Jdot said as he walked over to her before he pecked her lips.

"Come walk the beach with me, it's pretty." Legacy said as she held Jdot hand as they begin walking.

"She don't wanna talk ta yall, and sheon got none on but a bathing suit on so she don't wanna see y'all." Jdot told the live.

"Your live? Hi friends." Legacy waved in the camera.

"Dey said you look pretty." Jdot told Legacy as he read the comments.

"Thank you guys, here I bought this for you since I know you like it a lot." Legacy said as she handed him the bottle of casamigos.

"Thank you." Jdot told her as he held the bottle before opening it and drinking some.

"Dat shit strong." Jdot scrunched his face up.

"Let me see, is it nasty?" Legacy asked Jdot.

"Youn drink so like dat so I doubt you'll like it." Jdot shrugged his shoulders before Legacy decided she was gone take a sip.

"Oh nooooo, take that back, disgusting." Legacy rolled her eyes as she handed Jdot the bottle back.

"Lemme see your phone cause your not even talking to the live." Legacy said before Jdot handed Legacy his phone.

"I don't know if I'm suppose to take that as a compliment or what." Legacy chuckled as she read a comment.

"What dey say?" Jdot asked.

"Someone said I look like Noah." Legacy chuckled.

"That's so crazy you just suggest the to me because I actually thought about getting back piercing's but I'm scared." Legacy answered a comment.

"Dat shi sound like it hurt." Jdot as he lit his blunt.

"I don't have a boyfriend, I have a husband." Legacy answered a comment.

"Can we sit down now my feet hurt." Legacy told Jdot before he just picked her up like she was light weight.

"Or just pick me up, that works too." Legacy shrugged her shoulders as she laid her head as on Jdot shoulders and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Y'all he have his hair in a ponytail and it is so cute, he looks so adorable." Legacy chuckled as she flipped the camera to Jdot so the live could see his wicks in a ponytail.

"I'm gone style it for y'all soon, if he lets me, bae you gone let me style your hair?" Legacy asked Jdot before he mugged her.

"Why are you mugging me? I'm asking you a question." Legacy chuckled.

"Welp, I guess that's a no." Legacy twisted her lips to the side before her phone begin ringing.

"Bae can you give me my phone out of your pocket?" Legacy asked Jdot before he handed Legacy her phone.

"Hello." Legacy answered the call.

"Where's my brother, he not answering the phone." Jania said.

"We're walking the beach, well he's walking while carrying me, so he's walking the beach." Legacy answered Jania question.

"Put me on speaker phone." Jania instructed Legact before she put Jania on speaker phone and ended the live since Jania sounded like she was serious.

"Ja'Antae I just seen London, if you see her don't curse her out please, we're on vacation." Jania told Jdot before Legacy raised her eyebrows confused.

"Who's London?" Legacy asked.

"A dog ass hoe." Jdot replied.

"It's his ex, the lil red bone." Jania told Legacy.

"Ohhhh." Legacy nodded her head.

"Okay, well I'll call you back, I love you." Legacy told Jania.

"I love you too sis." Jania replied before hanging up.

The silence took over which didn't bother neither of them it's just Legacy was caught up in her thoughts, since London was Jdot first love, or atleast she thought, maybe he'd go back to her in a heartbeat, which Legacy tried to convince herself it wouldn't bother her, but it would, but she wasn't going to admit it.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Legacy asked Jdot trying to break the silence.

"It's none to talk about." Jdot shrugged his shoulders making Legacy nod her head.

"Can you put me down now, I want to walk by myself." Legacy told Jdot before he put her down.

"Whea you goin?" Jdot asked her as she begin walking ahead of him.

"I don't know, I just want to walk by myself, and to also call my brother while I'm walking." Legacy explained.

"Aight pretty girl, I love you." Jdot pecked her lips.

"I love you too, be safe." Legacy replied to Jdot as she have him a little kiss on the lips.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾