60

Legacy Kind...

My Bae🥹🩷🩷
You still home?
               Yea, I just got out the
                                                                    shower why??

I'm on the way from da studio,
stay naked.
🤨🤨🤨

Legacy rolled her eyes as she walked out of the bathroom, with her towel wrapped around her confused on why she had to stay naked.

Legacy heard the alarm system say front door open letting Legacy know Jdot was home making her walk out of the room to meet Jdot at the stairs.

"Ja'Antae I'm cold and you have me wrapped in a towel not even letting me know why." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry that you cold ma, I missed you." Jdot pecked her lips.

"I missed you too, why you don't have a shirt on you can catch a cold." Legacy said in between their kisses.

"Cause I was hot at the video shoot so I took my shirt off." Jdot explained to her before they continued kissing making Legacy instantly become turnt on.

"Jr is sleeping." Legacy told Jdot once he moved her into the room and closed the door.

"We can be quiet, I'm not the one I'm worried bout, it's you." Jdot told her making Legacy roll her eyes.

"I don't be making noise." Legacy chuckled.

"We'll see." Jdot chuckled before he softly laid her on the bed and unwrapped her body out of the towel making her instantly become cold until she felt Jdot body heat making her warm.

They kissed each other slowly as Jdot softly messaged her thigh and used his other arm to hold him up, even though he was hovering over her he couldn't fully put his body on her know he was going to crush her.

Legacy pulled his jogger strings indicating for him to take dem off before she rubbed his dick making Jdot groan because he was already hard as soon as he seen her when he walked in the house.

"Whatchu want ma?" Jdot asked her as he sucked her on neck making Legacy release a soft moan.

"I want you inside me." Legacy told him in his ear making him smirk before he took off his joggers along with his boxers making his dick instantly spring up.

"I love you." Jdot told Legacy as he slowly lifted her leg above her head, he loved that Legacy was flexible.

"I love you too." Legacy kissed him before she moaned as she felt him enter inside of her and immediately begin stroking hitting her favorite spot.

He always hit the right spot immediately and that's what Legacy loved.

4 hours later...

"Don't throw popcorn at them people." Legacy popped jdot arm.

"They ova hea loookinng at us so fuckin hard, ugly ass people." Jdot mugged.

"Your a rapper of course they're going to look at you." Legacy chuckled.

"Well they don't need to be starin, we posed to be watching dis movie and we been talkin dis whole time." Jdot shook his head.

"Because your not even interested in the movie, you're doing everything but watching the movie." Legacy told him as he rubbed her feet.

"Your legs still sore?" Jdot asked her.

"Yes, we never did that position before, I'm over here pimping the pain out because I wanted to go to the movies so bad." Legacy told him.

"You told me to do it, yo ass ain't know whatchu was asking fa." Jdot chuckled as Legacy mugged him.

"And you still not watching the movie you wanted to watch so bad." Legacy told him making him smack his teeth before someone told them to shush.

"Who da fuck you think you is nigga? Talm bout some fuckin shush." Jdot mugged the man.

"You're talking and people want to watch the movie." The man replied.

"I don't give a fuck, yo ass can walk down to da next row." Jdot mugged him.

"Ja'Antae it's not that serious, it's okay." Legacy laughed.

"Fuck dis movie." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"You wanted to watch it now it's fuck the movie?" Legacy asked while laughing.

"Yes, dis shi borin, den dis ugly back tooth built ass nigga wanna talk." Jdot mugged.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾