116

Legacy Kind...

"Soooo, y'all two look miserable." Jr told his parents as they ate at the dinner table.

"I'm eatin a bowl of cereal while y'all eating macaroni, collard greens, cornbread, and ribs, ain't none fa me to look happy about." Jdot stirred around his bowl of cereal as he spoke to Jr.

"Well why you aren't eating the same thing as us?" Jr asked.

"Because yo mama teachin me a lesson bout some I did." Jdot answered Jr question.

"Waitttttt, did you cheat on mommy? I thought she was like your backbone, like you can't live without her they way you look at her with pure love." Jr said before Legacy begin choking on her food.

"I didn't cheat." Jdot said he quickly clearing it up.

"Oh, I was hoping not, I'll hate to have to beat my own daddy up bout my mama." Jr said as he continued eating his food.

"Like no offense but I love my mama, I love you too, I'll fight bout you, but my mama is a different level, I'm gone catch a body bout her, my mama is a queen, she should be treated nothing less then, I don't know what you did daddy, but imma need you to fix it, mommy energy is just all over the place, I think she's sad, I need both of y'all back to the regular by next week so mommy can stop showing me all these TikTok's like she do you, I'm tied of ha showin me all dem TikToks." Jr rolled his eyes as he left from the dinner table.

"I wonder what the doctors was thinking when they chose your sperm out of all people to put inside of me." Legacy twisted her lips to the side.

"Dat it was da best choice dey can ever make." Jdot said.

"I thought we was done beefin, what happened yesterday?" Jdot asked Legacy as she begin washing the dishes.

"Yesterday was something to dissolve your psycho fake suicide situation, not something to bring peace to you calling me a bitch, but I can admit, the sex was amazing, I mean it always is but sex after a heated argument is great, don't forget to wash your bowl and spoon." Legacy told Jdot as she walked upstairs once she got done washing dishes.

"I'm runnin away." Jdot told his self as he begin washing his dishes.

"Gone play me like a fuckin punk." Jdot scoffed as he begin calling the guys in a FaceTime groupchat.

"Waddup niggas." Spinz said as everyone joined the call.

"Legacy playin my ass like imma punk, she bitchin me out like imma hoe, member dat move I said I was gone pull fa ha to take me back?" Jdot asked the group.

"Yea." Pooter answered.

"I did da shit, she punched me in my chest bout three times, we get to arguin, she tellin me she gone leave me so I told ha just take da ring off, she begin takin da ring off but then stopped, I could tell she was finna cry cause ha voice started crackin, fast forward we fucked, na it's da present day, bruh she cooked food, but she ain't cook me food, I ate some fuckin cereal, den she got me doin dishes, I thought we resolved da issue, she gone tell me the sex only resolved my fake suicidal stunt." Jdot explained.

"Sound like she played yo ass." Whop laughed making Jdot smack his teeth.

"Hell yea, she def played yo ass nigga, you need ta gone head and do yo big one so she can forgive you cause nigga you soundin like a bitch ova dea." Gmk laughed.

"I don't know what to fuckin do, I bought ha so much shit, on top of dat Spinz and Whop got ha standards high as fuck, she spoiled and I just made it worse." Jdot said as he rolled his eyes.

"You want ha standards to be low?" Whop asked.

"No, I'm happy she got high standards it's just what if she not happy wit what I do?" Jdot asked.

"Nigga we're talkin bout Legacy Marianna Rivers, she stay satisfied wit da smallest things, one time we took ha to a park when she was 16 and was satisfied the way butterflies move their wings, even tho we do have ha spoiled on a whole different level, she stay satisfied wit errthing." Spinz told Jdot.

"Maneee, got me feelin like imma whole bitch outchea in dese streets." Jdot smacked his teeth as he walked upstairs.

"Damnnn, but aye what's da move fa yo music video?" Pooter asked.

"Ion know, I'm still tryna find a outfit." Jdot replied before walking into one the rooms in the house he made his closet since it was huge enough for all his clothes and shoes.

"Bae you know whea my white tees at?" Jdot yelled across the hallway.

"I don't keep up with your clothes Ja'Antae that's not my problem, bitches don't keep up with their husband clothes." Legacy replied before Jdot smacked his teeth.

"Im tied of dis shit." Jdot rolled his eyes as he slammed the door.

"Youn know whea yo own shirts at?" Pooter asked.

"No nigga, Legacy organized errthing cause she was bored." Jdot replied as he went through all his shirts not seeing his favorite white ones.

"Nigga yo white shirts look da same from what I'm seein." Spinz said confused while watching Jdot go through his white shirts.

"Nigga I'm lookin fa my white shirts dat Legacy folded fa me da first time she came ova my house." Jdot said before everybody on the call smacked their teeth.

"What da fuck so important bout dem shits? Dey just shirts dat Legacy folded for you three years ago." Pooter said confused.

"Nigga when she folded da fuckin shirts is when I realized I loved ha, dem shits is important, da way she folded dem is just..." Jdot said as he trailed off.

"Just what?" Gmk asked.

"I don't know how ta explain da shit, y'all don't get it cause y'all hoes who don't have a fuckin love life." Jdot rolled his eyes as he threw all his shirts around the room still looking for his favorite one.

"Jitt I gotta love life." Whop rolled his eyes.

"Merch it den." Jdot side eyed Whop.

"Nigga worry bout dat fuckin shirt you lookin fa, my sista got yo ass wrapped round ha fuckin finga, lookin like a fuckin crackhead searchin fa crack." Whop scoffed before Jdot flicked him off.

"I don't fuckin like y'all, ole ugly turtle funny lookin toothback ass niggas." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"Nigga don't get mad cause you can't find yo shirt." Spinz laughed.

"First da fuck off, ain't nobody fuckin mad, get da fuck off my phone fa yall piss me off." Jdot said as he left the groupchat.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾