69

Legacy Kind...

"Move away from me." Legacy groaned as she softly pushed Jdot away from her.

"I'm trying to be under you, if youn want my kisses just say that." Jdot mugged her.

"I do want your kisses but it's hot." Legacy rolled her eyes as she kept trying to apply her lashes but they wasn't turning out right.

"Why you need lashes again?" Jdot asked her.

"Because I like them." Legacy answered.

"You look pretty without dem, but whatever helps you." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Thank you." Legacy smiled.

"It's 5 o'clock in the morning, why you ain't sleep yet?" Jdot asked her as he went through her lipgloss bag to keep himself entertained with something.

"I don't know, why you not sleep yet?" Legacy asked him.

"Cause Ian sleepy." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Same over here." Legacy answered before Jdot smacked her butt before gripping it.

"Ja'Antae I told you your hands hurt." Legacy groaned.

"You want me to rub it?" Jdot asked her making her side eye him.

"You trying to trick me?" Legacy asked making him chuckle by the way she said it.

"No, I'm for real." Jdot laughed.

"Then yes." Legacy answered as she stood in between his legs as he was sitting down in the chair he brung into the bathroom letting Jdot rub her butt.

"Don't leave a hickey on me while your kissing my belly." Legacy told him as he placed soft kisses on her stomach.

"Dey my love marks." Jdot rolled his eyes as Legacy moved to sit on his lap now turnt on by the way he was placing soft kisses on her stomach.

"Well place your love marks somewhere else on my body." Legacy pecked his lips before Jdot fully kissed her adding tongue.

"Whea you want dem at?" Jdot asked her.

"I don't know, surprise me." Legacy shrugged her shoulders as Jdot simply unclipped her bra since she didn't have a shirt on.

Jdot placed soft kissed on her breast softly before he begin sucking on them making Legacy let out a soft moan into his ear.

"Moan fa me again ma." Jdot told her as he rubbed her butt.

"We can't have sex in the bathroom." Legacy told him.

"Yes we can, finna getcho ass right on da counter." Jdot chuckled.

"Well take these off." Legacy bit her lips as she untied his joggers already seeing his dick through his joggers.

"I wanna feel you ride me." Jdot told her making Legacy smirk before she stood up letting Jdot fully strip her out of her clothes before he took off his boxers and joggers before Legacy climbed on top of his lap.

"You look so pretty." Jdot told her as his hand trailed down her thigh.

"Thank you handsome." Legacy chuckled as she slowly slid down on him letting his full length inside of her before Jdot grabbed her throat kissing her passionately.

Legacy rode him slowly going up and down to Jdot liking knowing he liked to be rode slow, while moaning in his ear as Jdot sucked her neck.

THE NEXT DAY🤷🏾‍♀️

Legacy scrolled on her phone as she drunk cranberry juice as Jr slept on Jdot peacefully as he scrolled on his phone while they both stood in the kitchen.

"Whatchu drinking cranberry juice fa? It's only one reason why females drink dat." Pooter questioned as he walked into the kitchen while side eyeing Legacy.

"Because I like cranberry juice, why else would I drink it?" Legacy asked confused.

"To make yo cwoochie taste better." Channing answered making Legacy begin to choke on her juice.

"I did not know that." Legacy coughed as she hit her chest.

"Ha shi taste good as fuck, can't let up off dat." Jdot spoke making Pooter scrunch his face up in disgust.

"I don't wanna hear dat shi." Pooter gagged in disgust.

"You talkin bout da shi." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"How's the wedding planning going?" Channing questioned making Jdot shake his head no quickly knowing Legacy ramble was coming.

"It's stressful, I can't find a pretty dress, then I called this one man to see if we could rent out his building for the wedding, he told me yes, then said they were backed up for 3 years, who told you I had 3 years of time to be a fiancé? I said 1 year." Legacy mugged as she explained.

"And I don't know what kind of cake to get, Ja'Antae not giving me his opinion on anything." Legacy mugged.

"Well how's it being a fiancé?" Channing questioned.

"It's great, it feels different then from a girlfriend, like a huge difference." Legacy explained.

"Is the sex different?" Pooter asked making Jdot instantly mug him.

"Nigga what da fuck? Getcho ass out, go find yo ass some fuckin friends." Jdot mugged as he threw a calypso bottle at Pooter head.

"Nigga you abusive, who da fuck hits somebody wit a glass bottle?" Pooter mugged him as Legacy chuckled.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

"