34

Legacy Kind...

"Legacy you carried him for 9 months and he don't look shit like you." Channing laughed as Jdot held the baby.

"Haha kekeke, I'm dying laughing, my baby gone look like me soon." Legacy told them.

"Ion see it, I think Jdot birthed the baby cause he ain't got yo features." Pooter smacked on some chips.

"Shut up." Legacy playfully rolled her eyes while laughing.

"What's his name?" Spinz asked.

"Ja'Antae." She answered.

"Ohhh shit, he a jr." Whop smiled before dapping Jdot up making Legacy smile.

"So cousin rate how bad it is to push out a baby." Channing told her making her twist her lips to the side.

"6 out of 10, all the pushing is tiring." Legacy told them making Channing nod her head.

"So it's not that bad as Kevin Gates story seemed?" Channing asked.

"No, his story had blood everywhere literally, I just gave birth, they cleaned me and him up and we're done." Legacy shrugged.

"I'm so proud of you, I thought somebody was gone have to encourage you to push cause I know you hate pain." Channing hugged her.

"Thank you, I'm so happy my coochie ain't get stretched." She whispered the last part to Channing making her laugh.

"Oh it's gone get stretched my yo babydaddy." Channing whispered back to her.

"Oh no ma'am." Legacy immediately shook her head no.

"Okay Ms.Kind-Williams, you can be discharged as soon as you would like to, you don't need stitches so your all good." The doctor explained.

"Oh hallelujah, I hate hospitals, I hate the smell, I hate the beds, I'm free." Legacy said making them laugh.

"Okay, I'm guessing you want to go today, I'll be right be in to have the papers signed." The doctor walked out.

"Ja'Antae you've been holding him since he was born, it's not gone hurt him if you put him down." Legacy chuckled as he watched Jdot hold the baby.

"I know that I just wanna hold him." He told her making her nod her head.

5 hours later...

"And now you pat his back softly so he can burp." Legacy instructed Jdot as they sat in his bed.

Jdot patted his back softly making Legacy smile before Jr burped.

"Awww, now he's sleep." Legacy smiled as she watched Jr grip Jdot shirt in his hand as he slept.

"How I'm gone lay him down if he's gripping my shirt?" Jdot asked.

"Move his hand away from your shirt." Legacy said in a duh tone.

"Aight na you ain't pregnant no mo I will flip yo ass." He mugged as he stood up his bed and walked into Jr room and put him in his crib before walking back into his room,

"And your threats hold no weight on me." Legacy chuckled when he walked back into the room making Jdot nod his head before sitting on the side of her and snatching her by her braids.

"Owww, you bitch." Legacy said as he held a handful of her hair.

"You say imma what?" He asked as he pulled her hair harder.